BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Oh geeze I thought I was prepared for surgery but the more research I do the more I hear about nearly every clinic has had bad results. Is it asking too much to find a clinic with a perfect track record? My nose is revision I dread another surgery. I want it to be my last!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawasdee Krub Hi everyone I am very new here

I'm from thailand so I'm so sorry for my poor english lol

but I'm interesting in nose surgery , looking for the best surgeon in asia for my secondary rhinoplasty

I wanna be friend with you guys :biggrin:

I'm going March 2016, but I don't want a super high nose bridge. I want something subtle and just slightly higher. I think that you would need to do some kind of implant in order to get a high nose bridge?

I'm going end of January for my 3rd rhino, hair, eye bag and cheek bone. I think for nose you would need to think about the tip also. I don't want a very high bridge because my forehead is not high. I could get fat graft to make it higher but I don't want to have to reoperate again just to fill. I do want a very very sharp tip though my tip is very chunky looking I hope korean surgeons can make miracles happen haha!

By the way can I do all those surgeries at the same time? Will it be safe or too uncomfortable?

It looks like so since i want a very high nose - a more eurasian nose if i can call it. I will also need to define my nose tip (likely cartilage) as well. Have you looked into any dr yet? New to korean ps so its all overwhelming and i havent narrowed down any clinics yet but ill try to get down to something soon. March seems like a good month to go! I wish to do fat graft and vline as well - eyelid too when im already in korea? lol

I just started researching on nose surgery so I am just gathering info and pricing and putting it onto a spreadsheet so that I can compare the details. Also, checking the forums regularly too for new reviews of different clinic. One of the ones that I'm now looking into is Trend that another user reviewed and shared photos of

When in March are you going?

Hi, my new friend

For me, I want dramatic change, I do want high bridge and projected tip

You know I had my first rhinoplasty and alar reduction at the same time almost two years ago, and it's completely disappointed, my new nose is just a little bit higher, whatever my nose tip is still short and the worst thing is my nosewings, now it's very small, too small, this the worst mistake I made to my life so far.

Whatever Good luck with your revision this time, hope it will be the best rhinoplasty for you wrenji, the end of this January that sounds not so long from now.

I had contact them but they just reply :i feel ur nose ok and everyone got symetric unbalance. I really unhappy :sad: so sad

I looked into Trend as well - actually im to trying to find smaller clincs that are known by locals and where they dont marketing so heavily towards westerners since the prices i got from big clinics like the line is completely ridic. The problem is that the websites to these smaller clinics are not in english and no one replies in english when emailing so i have to do all the consultations while im there. I do wish to narrow down to a couple of clinics as i dont want to spend all my time consulting all the time when in korea since i wont be able to take off too many weeks. What procedures will you do? Undecided about when to go but hopefully in spring

what is the nose wing?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi sssxccc,

I am intending to go korea mid-end fen to do my eyes and nose. I've tried liaising with JW beauty through kakao and they take awhile to reply plus they quote me pretty high. About USD$10,000 for both eyes and nose. Have you gotten any quotes thus far?

Can add me in kakao? My ID is puay91

Anyone here who's done rhinoplasty with rib cartilage or considering to do so? I'm hesitant because of all the cons, but one clinic made it sounds like I shape + cartilage/septum wont be enough to get the height that i desire