BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Thanks again.

I think I need suturing and clamping. I have enough cartilage, it's just not in the right places. I don't want to add more either since I might end up with an overly high bridge... (don't want to look like an Avatar... :/ )

The forehead makes sense. Perhaps I should stress that I don't want a huge forehead implant, just something subtle. The center of my forehead protrudes more than the top so I need filling only in that part. I plan on reshaping my hairline too so that it looks more rounded rather than looking "hairy"?
Here is a good example:
[​IMG]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess every doctors are different. A lot of people who did rhino recommended bringing pictures. Did your doctor say why? Did he ask you what kind of nose shape you want? Where did you get yours done?

I've seen almost all of the popular ones in Beverly Hills and a few in Korea (I listed some in a post above). The Korean doctors chuckled at me and said it (the pictures) wouldn't be useful since everyone's nose is different and the American doctors didn't even want to look at them. And I haven't gotten my nose done yet. I'm still researching.

Who have you seen?

Hrmmm for my top up my fg was placed mainly at the top left, mid forehead and top mid forhead and top right. This strategically creates a dimensional look no matter which angle you take your selfie hehe.

If they are not augmenting too much with the forehead then you can justify a lower bridge implant or even no implant depending on the height of your current bridge.

Also, if ure realllly not comfortable with silicone, and u need a very minor bridge augmentation then you can use diced cartilage and fg. My friend used that ONLY in the top part of her bridge between the eyes because she had a hook nose and wanted to conceal the hump but didn't want shaving and an implant. FYI tho that method is very unsuitable for ppl who want the entire bridge augmented. Only for strategic locations is that method doable.

Omg hi babyblush! Welcome to the forum anyways :smile:
I'm also looking to do forehead implants and hairline reshaping this December in Korea. I've pm-ed you :smile:
We could exchange information.

Yeah, the fat grafting was also an option and the Korean doctors suggested I only get it to the top of my forehead too. They said it would give a "youthful" look. I thought it sounded kind of weird at first but, then I noticed that my angled view, my brows and middle of the forehead was more protrusive than the top.

I might just do the forehead and hairline shaping first? My tip sticks out the most so, I don't want to project it even more risking to look like Pinocchio trying to equal out my profile with the forehead implant/fat graft.

Btw, the doctor that did your revision- was it Dr. Kenneth Kim of Dream? I noticed he has an office in L.A.? Or maybe I'm getting him mixed up with someone else?
If so, I could swing by L.A. again before going to Korea for the forehead work :smile:

Thanks again for your response.

Hey! Yeah, I got your PM. I'll try and set up the Kakao talk account :smile:

Helllll no he is no good. Prolly on the same skill level as Charles Lee from la. That surgeon is affiliated with Dream Apgujeong. I went to Dr Park from Dream medical.

I think you should do forehead plus nose together. And hair on its own. Tricky thing is to decide which to do first. Because the hair and forehead are both dependent on factors which affect survivability. For example, your forehead fg might have lower survivability the region where your hair is transplanted comes into conflict with the graft during surgery, and vice versa because graft survival during initial transplantion is tricky. So you better confirm with the surgeons before you decide.

However this part is a guess for me but I think there might be a change that hair transplant might work better with the fg under it due to the stemcells. Not 100% sure tho as I know little about hair

good luck with your surgery x

Oh, wow! Thanks for the warning! I didn't like Dr. Lee either. He was very pushy and didn't listen to anything I had to say. One of the worst doctors I've come across. I noticed the Korean doctors in L.A. all like to "recommend" each other too. Anyone that wants to look around L.A.- be careful...

I know fat grafting depends on each person and each region of the face? I might be wrong. I had fat grafting done to my lips after I had a lip lift/aug and it's held up very nicely. I'm hoping it'll be the same for the forehead. I think I'll go for the hairline shaping first since there's warranty with some clinics. I also have to coordinate with my sister since she'll be supplying me with the fat (we're identical twins) because I used up all of my "good fat" for my bbl and gave some to her for hers. It's time she returns the favor :smile: lol

And great point about the fat graft and then hair transplant. I'm still waiting on a few responses. Let's see what they say.

I'm sorry for being so fickle for those of you who have read my posts. Previously, I was always unsure of going through with a revision, but as the weather gets colder, it looks asthough my silicone implant is going to pop out of my face.

Over the course of 1.5 years, I have visited dozens of clinics. I'm torn between getting a dermal graft or just saying eff it and removing the ear cartilage and silicone from my nose. I can't deal with silicone anymore since it's causing me so much distress
I can't decide which procedure to go with, but i know i just can't have anything artificial in my face anymore.

Worst of all, there's such a big price difference with dermal grafts. Most of the places i've gone to have quoted me for $3,000 but others have quoted me for $6,000. $6,000 is a lot, but now I can't shake the feeling that perhaps going more expensive is the way to go, especially since it's a 4 hour procedure.

I'm so torn. If anyone has any comments please feel free to give me feedback. I am seriously losing sleep over this now :sad:

Edited: I'd also like to state that I was very satisfied with my nose for the first three years, but I guess perhaps because of age, my skin has thinned tremendously probably due to the implant. Also the ball of ear cartilage is showing through as well, and my septum is sagging a little bit

You could try an irradiated dermal graft. I have it in my nose right now and no issues. The procedure wouldnt be that long too since no harvesting required.

I finally got an email back from ITEM and they said they could do either or (hair or forehead = forehead or hair). But like K Couture mentioned, the nose has to be adjusted with the forehead but, stated that further analysis is needed since I'm only doing the top portion of the forehead.

By the way, is it true that stomach fat or butt fat isn't ideal for the face? That it might cause sagging over the years? Fat to the nose sounds pretty good since I want to cover some of the cartilage that's visible (I'm pretty sure my nose skin is thin... :/ )

Does anyone have anything good/bad to say about O&Young? The before and afters are really skilled. I esp. like the ones that have a subtle change but, looks improved. Any feedback on them is much appreciated, thanks!

i dunno about butt fat girl lol........but keep ure booty fat. Booty fat is good on the booty lol. I used stomach fat on my forehead and no issues there. I didn't use thigh fat cos I am very prone to keloids.

Dang... I was kinda hoping I could use the butt fat to cover my cartilage and do my forehead... :/ I think I over did the bbl and I thought my body would eat up the fat but, it still hasn't. And I sucked out all my other areas. I guess since it's for the nose it won't take much? But then again, they harvested a lot just in case for the metabolized portion of it. I'll have to rely on my sister then.