BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u have kakao?

Thank for sharing this info. I'm planning on getting facial contouring and possibly considering a rhino as well. I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to get both done at the same time.

My nose has been a sore spot for me since my last rhinoplasty (I've had 3, long story). It's not just ugly, it's ruined my ability to breathe properly. However, since I am having a few things done, I want it all done together if possible. Which stinks since the doctor at Rex sounds like he really knows what he is doing.

Thanks so much for the report.

How do you find local reviews? Do you search in naver cafes? I f yes, how do you do that? Do you speak korean?

Do you mind if I ask where you found reviews and pics on LaPrin? My concern is being as beautiful as humanly possible. I won't look like everyone else since I'm American. lol

I've seen Trend's nose work on here and since this will be my 4th, I want it to be my last and price comes after that. I don't mind 4 million won for the nose I've waited this long for. My thing is that I am having other work done, so that factors into where I have my surgery done.

Thanks. I think I am spreading myself a little thin with my research. I am going to refine my final 5 list this week (probably in the next day or 2) and then go back on BabiTalk and look at B&As. I have 2 that are 100% of far (DAPRS and The Line), so I need to solidify the last 3.

I am having the whole kit and kaboodle done. lol Nose, v-line (or power v), possible cupid's bow, breast reduction and torso liposuction.

Thanks for the help. How can you tell if somebody is a broker? They praise one clinic and stuff like that?

Also if that's you on your avatar picture I have to say that you look like Lee Geum Hee haha :P

Oooh I see..

Do you have kakao? If you want pm it to me :smile:
Thank youu

I've been preparing for a VERY long time for this. I want to do it right, so that is why I am going to South Korea. And why I saved a ton of money to do all I need to in order to achieve the results I am looking for. My head is going to be a football helmet for about 2 weeks, but I am prepared to suffer for beauty as I was taught as a child. lol

Does anyone know of any rhinoplasty surgeons who are able to do alar rim grafts for reducing nostril show?

I only know that Dr. Kim from April31 does it, because it's on their website. But the other clinics I've consulted so far (Dream, JW, 101 PS, BK) have only suggested alarplasty or base excision. I read that retracted alars is one of the most common complications of rhinoplasty leading to the need for revision, and my nostrils show too much anyway, so I'm interested in getting both procedures done at the same time.

I have read this forum occasionally for past years and now I´m planning to have rhinoplasty and eyelid surgey in Korea :smile: I´m considering JW, because it has good reviews. But I´m not sure yet, because there are also couple reviews that are not so good. Could someone who had surgery there share their experiences. Or could someone who have information about this clinic share their thoughts? What are the prices for rhinoplasty and double eyelid surgery in JW? What kind of results did you get?

Are there other places other than JW you would like to recommend? Thank u for answering!

I think there is a rather recent thread on JW. Have you looked on Babitalk for reviews?

As far s prices go, if you do not speak Korean, have someone who can contact the clinic on Kakao. You will get the real local prices that way.