BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hi ferlina and exquisite

me and a group of my friends will be in korea from 27 april to 1 may. wanna meet up? :smile: pls text me!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had double chin for 1-2 weeks and was really concerned too, but it shaped up very nicely after that, and i am pleased.

my chin didnt hurt after genioplasty only abit when eating, but i ate on the first day post op anyway

i did with dr charan in bangkok, he's good.

My dr says that the genio...its just that he pulls the chin forward a little to align with the nose right....did u feel that your face got longer after that? Cos im feeling that now...i hope its just the swelling

And does anybody experienced side effect of loss of taste and smell after genioplasty? Loss of smell might be from the rhinoplasty i get it but, loss of taste anyone? Im currently on post op day 4 i cant taste food anymore -__- is this normal?

i had rib+ear in the tip
don't worry about overprojection, your nose is still swollen and there might be some reabsorption of the ear cartilage

btw, is your tip flexible? and are you able to push your nose to make a piggy nose? i'm wonderiing if dr kao can make a tip as flexible as dr wang does

yes its normal

it wouldn't become longer unless he made a diagonal cut. if he made a horizontal cut, there is not way that your face would become longer vertically (unless he grafted material)

you can get an xray of your profile view to see what kind of cut he made. or you can ask him

Hi everyone, I am thinking of having my nose done, raising the nose bridge, and defining the tip as well as eliminating the nose-widening that happens when I smile.
I'm thinking of getting it done in Korea, maybe Shimmian, Regen or Banobagi.
I read most of this thread and another similar thread on tpf but am not sure about the following:
can I request for the surgeon to use cartilage to build up my bridge?
it seems it is more common to use an implant for the bridge, and cartilage for the tip. Did I retain the wrong information?
I have read online where the best option is to use cartilage for the bridge to avoid having to do revision surgery, so I was wondering if this is an option for me.

Thank you

Thanks! So that means I could leave within a week.

Oh. Thats good to know. How long did it take u to be able to taste food again? I just hope its not some permanent nerve damage or sth :sad: all they say is to be patient...

Most people stay at least 10 days just to be sure. If you're just having the tip fixed though, I think you can leave in a week.

I :heart: Queenie!~
I think she is so genuine and so REAL.
She does make some really interesting points and good advice for people looking into plastic surgery - especially the part about how that certain type of people will talk about you anyway. Ignore the negative people like that in your life.

Do your research everyone!~ Be careful and don't be too "frugal", this is your face we're talking about!
"[Nose] implants (foreign material) aren't forever, you will probably have to go in for another surgery [to correct problems]"

Hello, im 7 days post ops, I want to know after your genioplasty, do our lips permanently change in shape or only because of the swelling? My chin still swollen, I really hope after the swelling gone I will have my original lips back again.