BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey guys, I know this thread seems mainly about surgery in South Korea, but I would really appreciate any information on the Bangkok surgery scene.

I am an Asian-American male living in the US in my 30s. I'm interested in rhinoplasty and chin augmentation. I've been doing research on various clinics and doctors in Bangkok and am considering Preecha, Naravee Clinic, Siam Swan, Yoskarn, Chanisa, Yasashii Clinic. There's so little information out there about these clinics and what I can find is in Thai.

Does anyone have information, good or bad, about various clinics in Bangkok? KCouture had some very negative experiences with surgery at Yanhee Hospital, so I'm not even considering it.

I'm looking to have this done in early May, so any information would be appreciated.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am wrong but I think Korean PS most of the times suggest surgeries whereas in the West, we try fillers first, ya?

Thank you for your observations. Don't worry, you are not racist. I think I did not make myself clear . I meant to say that for nasal folds, in Korea, it seems that an implant is suggested whereas in the West, fillers could be preferred. This is my personal observation, but maybe I am wrong, LOL.

Hi everyone! I had rhinoplasty last year in Korea, but iam not happy, anyone else who know the best clinics of nose? which clinics can decrsese the widen of nose tip, because nose alar can reduce the width of the nose easier, but my nose alar is small , my nose tip is big and wide. Thanks advance!

That is the risks of plastic surgery...sometimes down the road, after a year or 2 or even 3, some have to go back for revisions and other people don't understand and say we are addicted to ps when in fact it is a revision.

Is yours silicon?

You mean people have to do rhinoplasty every 2 or 3 year for safety? why??

No, not for safety. Not everybody has to re-do. I have to re-do because when I took out the nose implant because I didn't like it but now I find my nose is a bit lower because I believe it was shaved a bit. Some others may find their tip drooped or whatever reason like infection so they have to re-do. Not all surgeries can turn out to be perfect. So here I go again, pure waste of money. In my narrow opinion, I believe don't fix anything if you don't have to. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways and variety of faces is what makes the world interesting, hahaha.

I am sorry to hear about it :sad:
I am quite interested in rhinoplasty and epi in Korea. I really don't like my nose and it has bothered me since 10 year...
if you don't mind, could you share the experience about your surgery?

Hey there I'm interested in rhinoplasty as well and I have a few questions.

You said that it was a little shaved? What did you mean by that? Did they shave or do you think because the silicon rubbed too much against the bone. And you said you heighten the tip? If you did was the tip flexible? Can you move it side to side.
Thanks

It was shaved a bit because of a hump. Ya, tip was heightened with nasal cartilage. Yes, can move side to side.

Hi, may I ask how long did it take for your tip to feel "normal" ?
Did you have it done in Korea?

I forgot, maybe a few months?
No, I did it in Taiwan.

Now I am exploring another method to make bridge higher, by fillers. I am quite stressed out when it comes to surgeries.

Anyone here has done fillers for the bridge? Thanks for any input.

Hello all!
I had my rhinoplasty and mid face done at VIP around this time last year.

My experience at the clinic and doctor was nice, they're all really helpful. I originally had a low profile short bulbous nose. I went in wanting my bridge to be high and tip to be more defined. Basically pointing out pictures that he himself did on other patients. But..

Its been one year... Im not happy. Is it blotched? I don't know. I spot imperfections.Then again Im my worst critic. My bridge is overly high and thin, and my tip is small now but isn't long enough to support such high. It looks too short.

If i could, I would've reconsidered by first primary rhino on harvesting my own rib cartilage. I aimed for the best. I thought this would've been the one and only time I ever do this. Boy I'm wrong.

Im looking for a revision this year. Im unsure if i should go back to VIP to provide better detail, so he could tweak what I already have, or run to another clinic. After all I didn't take out my own body parts for nothing.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Please let me know what you have in mind. As you can tell, Im on the fence with this one.

**I will be providing my pictures here and publicly soon enough.