BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

girl......ummmmm I wouldnt trust a filipino surgeon to touch your nose if i were you......

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone, I am Caucasian and already had two lengthening surgeries in the past because of a botch job 4 years ago. Lastly it was rib, and initially it looked great, but it has reabsorbed. I have no idea what to do. Can you please recommend someone with a lot of experience in south korea? I dont want to go to my original surgeon anymore

Hey! May I ask which part of your nose did you have lengthened? The tip? And why was it lengthened? From overshaving? Which doctors performed the operations for you?

Unfortunately I can't help you with your request, as I am as well in the process of searching doctors, for primary rhino though..
Thank you :smile:

It was a British doctor, not in Korea. He is called Lucian Ion and botched my perfectly grreat projected nose (i told him specifically not to touch the projection) . That was 4 years ago.
I've had the tip lengthened and projected twice by him and the cartilage always resorbs. It's really sad as my nose looked beautiful 3-4 months post op.

If she just uses the cartilage as a shield or cap graft? There is a method which greatly minimizes resorption but it will leave your tip quite hard and you will lose some mobility. Its a placement technique which sets the graft all the way down near to the upper lip as support

I don't know what is a shield or cap graft, but yes my nose is very immobile anyway, i dont care if it's immobile, i just want it to look long narrow and projected, as im caucasian....
what do you think of april21 ?

For anyone doing consultations, could u kindly help ask the doctor whether there is a time stamp to a silicon implant etc.

I read on the April 31 Thread that the tip will only last 20 years (according to the translator Brian) ... Is it the same for the silicon bridge??

I'm a little hesitant when I hear this. It's like having a time stamp to your looks.. With no guarantee of what will happen in 20 years...

I want to age beautifully too.

You mean that we will need revisions in our 40's? I am in my 20's as well and interested in fc, lifting, rhino, and fat graft..I am scared I will age badly though and need constant lifting to look presentable:sad:

Yes that's what I mean. The translator Brian, from April 31 told the patient that the tip will only last 20 years before dropping (go read the thread)

The patient didn't mind. But I think I do...

So can someone kindly ask if it's the same thing for the silicon implant used for the bridge? Thanks

Hi girls I'm new here.. I've inject fillers & threadlift into my nose and if I would like to do rhinoplasty, can it be done? I kinda regret injecting it cuz seems like don't know how to take out the gels inside. Any ideas?