BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hello Jilly,
I've had rhinoplasty now for a few years and I can tell you tip dropping will happen no matter what. It's something that we can't stop unless you were born with a natural high tip. You will first see tip dropping early as 6 months after surgery especially if the doctor has lengthen your tip to make it longer which will be true for most Asian nose since we were born with a short nose. I know some of us are looking for That Answer the answer to keep our tip high and projected forever. Well, it's sad but the reality is we have to accept our nose tip for what it is. As time go by, our nose tip drop due to gravity, cartilage absorption, and our facial expressions especially when we laugh wide. There will be a point in your life where you will have to learn to move on and be content.

And to answer the other question, Plastic Surgery will needs maintenance my friends. I've known people who have silicone for their nose bridge for over 20 years and they are fine with it. But of course, it doesn't look as good as the first few years. Everything will fade away with time.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the very honest response WaitingforyouAppreciate it.

Btw if u don't mind sharing, which doc did your primary rhino? Was it Dr Kim from April 31?

Hi I'm in Seoul at the moment until 28th June. Had rhinoplasty. Anyone around fancy company.

Are you willing to share your experience here with us?:biggrin::biggrin:

Which clinics did you visit and which one did you choose? Did you also have a bulbous nose? Pricewise? Consultation experiences?

Thank you!

Hi David, so did you require osteo? How is the recovery going? Do you mind sharing your clinic?

What's osteo?
Don't really want to name the clinic I used as I don't want to influence anyone and everyone's experience will be different. One has to decide for themselves but obviously don't go for the cheap option if u can afford a more reputable Clinique.
Recovery is going well. Pain is minimal, little bruising.

Hi, yep my nose was bulbous. Price wise I got quotes before visiting Seoul via email after they reviewed my pics. The price they quoted was the price they charged me minus 10% discount. I think most cliniques offer that kind of discount.

I meant did they have to break the bones in your bridge. But thanks for the update.