BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I just had alar reduction, short nose correction, bridge augmentation and tip plasty done! My nostrils were quite large but now they are really small, a little too small I feel.. is this the result of my nose being swollen? I'm only two days post op!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, by rhinoplasty they meant that my nose bridge is slow and I need an implant to be inserted, but it´s just makes me bit confused using that term and the rest procedures said more exactly. Because I think I need something to be done on nasal bone and not sure if their rhinoplasty will include it?

Don't do chin implants at 4k, I have many friends that have done it at just 1k . It's a very simple and cheap procedure. You could get it done separately at some other less international clinic with the same result and for much less. The procedure is finished in 15 minutes or so.

That's when I'm going too hun :smile: PM me and we can chat over KK!!

Hey there, I just did my rhino in Korea. Had a really bulbous tip and low bridge. I had my tip slimmed down and a goretex implant added to augment my bridge. Doc advised me against alarplasty so I didn't go with it. I'm 12 days post op and so far I'm quite pleased w my results! Definitely worth it :smile:

Hi, how did you deal with the itching if you had any when you had the cast on?

Was there a reason why he used goretex and not soft silicone? I thought that soft silicone was the standard implant that they used

Honestly, I have no idea. I just felt safe with the doctor and went with what he suggested :/ on hindsight I should have done more research.

When my nose itched I just kind of touched the area around it and tried to distract myself. Thankfully I didn't have much itching going on.

Goretex is very problematic if you want to remove it because it kind of grows into the flesh. That is why silicon is used mostly. Its really easy to remove silicon if there are any complication 20 years down the road.

Mmm, I sure hope I never have to remove my implant...

Hi All, I will be going to Korea on 23 Dec 2016 - 2 Jan 2017. Thinking of a nose job there but not sure which clinic/hospital to go. Anyone plan to go along with me? I havent book accommodation. Thinking of doing eyes too... Anyone keen pls add me on line ahcann...