BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi, I plan on going to Seoul in march of 2017 for cosmetic surgery. I'm 22 year old female from the us , and this is the first time I'm traveling alone. Would you mind exchanging contact info and maybe we can meet up

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Most people get a revision when their primary didn't turn out well, especially when one got a botched job.
However, not most people need a revision.
It depends on what kind of Rhinoplasty.
Autologous Rhinoplasty is much less predictable and results in higher chance of revision.
Artificial implant is easier to achieve a smoother and better result, however caring higher risk of infection and extrusion.
Also chances are that you need to replace the artificial implant in the long run, even if there is no infection.

yup i've never heard of people who dont get revision after a few years, and yet these surgeons tell you this "if nothing goes wrong you can keep the implant forever"
read the subtitle, if nothing goes wrong, like if it doesnt get misshaped or ugly, you can keep the implant forever, but it does get ugly almost all the time!
i've heard some grandma had implant for lifetime in the nose, but technology then was probably simpler and better
more reason for me not wanting any implant in the nose

• 1 month later...
hey sorry to hear about that, may I know where in korea did you get the L shape done, cant fine one anymore

I also had a gore-tex implant for 5 years
I didn't exprience any shrinkage but I had a hump on my nose.
When the doctor removed the implant he had a hard time extracting it, because it was stuck to my tissue.
Now I have a big wrinkle on my nose bridge caused by the pulling.
The doctor didn't find any hump inside my nose, he suspects that it was from the implant I had.

L-shaped implants are prone to infections on the nasal tip
I had a doctor recommended it to me in Gangnam K- Beauty Clinic.
Saying it was the newest method in rhinoplasty and safer than I shaped implants
When I heard L-shaped I said "no" right away.
He also sounded inexperienced, like he didn't know what he was talking about.

Hi, i'm 20 yr old asian male who's considering getting rhino. I'm fine with my nose except for the low bridge. It starts right under my eyes so i have almost nothing in between them. I've been deciding between Korea & Taiwan. But willing to travel to other areas. I'm trying to achieve a nose bridge like Daniel Henny. Idk if that's realistic though. My budget is around 8000 USD. I'm trying to avoid a revision because i'm scared it'll be a downward spiral of revisions.

I want a more prominent masculine nose rather than thin, so i'm not sure if the beauty standards in Korea will play a role. But the most important thing is still fixing the nose bridge.

I will appreciate it a lot if someone could recommend me some great docs for my case!

[​IMG]

my nose bridge is exactly like hers

[​IMG]

Hi you should check out wannabe clinic
It's located in Apgujeoung
I saw a korean guy walk out of there and he looked decent.
The doctor can speak english and he knew what he was talking about
Non foreigner taregeted clinics (local clinics) are cheaper
Revisional prices were around 4000 dollars that means first surgery is cheaper

I was wondering what's the difference between a shield and a onlay?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Thank you for your detailed review. What was the problem with your nose requiring a revision?
Also, did Dr. Kim say that you could get a top up of another layer of dermis if the absorption was high?
If you don't mind, can you please share some more information? Can you PM ? thanks so much.