BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Yes, please PM or reply to this thread. I am really curious about 101 Dr. Paik and dermis rhino. Thank you in advance.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peach, did you go back to Dr. Park? Or did you have this fixed somewhere else?
Thanks for sharing.

Hi Mooso, where did you end up doing your nose? Your response would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to PM me. thank you!

Would you mind adding me on kakaotalk? Thank You. my id: tiara224

I wrote olive ps to schedule an appointment and they asked me to bring a translator or pay 30 dollars
that was a no for me

Ah, too bad. That means they're off my list as well.
Thanks for sharing though!

Hey im thinking of rhinoplasty with Dr. Suh. Im new to this site PF, would like to see your results. Can you post pics?

• 2 weeks later...
I've shortlisted JW Dr Suh for a revision Rhinoplasty. But lately I've watched this botched reality video that made me think twice (Wonjin, JW and Faceline are named). I've also checked on April31 after some good reviews here but they told me they cant help for my condition. I have a badly deviated Septum and thus causing the nose tip to look crooked. Anyone has got any dr to recommend for revision of rhinoplasty? Couldn't find good reviews and doctors who are confident enough to help. I'm so depressed!! My primary rhinoplasty got screwed up so badly in KOREA! Don't ever trust B&A photos! Just my personal opinion and if I can turn back time, I would just go for the best surgeon in SG.

Guys I've been following this post since 2008 holy! I didn't realize that until I accidentally logged on my old account and saw posts in this same forum in 2008 lol. So as you can see I've been wanting a rhinoplasty for THAT long! It's just so costly for everything including the trip and the stay at Korea so I've held off for this long. Now that I'm older and still know for a fact that I want to go to Korea and get my eyes, nose, and chin done I plan to go to Korea around fall this year. I'm so excited I finally made a passport after 27 years! But I came across an eyelash artist that I follow who recently had a rhinoplasty in Mexico which was a 2 hour drive from SoCal. Oh my God let me tell you, her results are AMAZING and the price was ONLY 3,200 USD!!! She didn't even have bruising! That's how amazing her doctor was!! Her doctor does not have a web page but he does have a phone number you could call, he's also doing free consultation on March 9 at Redondo beach at her salon. I'll post her pictures down below but for her privacy I will cover her eyes, but if you want to know more info and want to see her full picture just message me! I do not have KK but I'm thinking of installing it for reasons like these. :smile:
https://gyazo.com/32235233f198481e29603a7acc3182ff
https://gyazo.com/8942bd5309d944defd730d65bfe816ed

Hi I also had a super botched primary rhinoplasty
If you look closely at my pictures my nose was deviated too.
The implant was protuding my hump became worse and my primary doctor cut my alars and tip too short that my cartilage was showing.
I suggest you try and go to CJ clinic for consultation and see if the doctor could help you with your problem. The doctor is an expert when it comes to revisional rhinoplasty. It doesn't cost anything to stop by and check him out yourself. If you are not convinced with him you could just mark him off your list.
Read my thread for more details :smile:
Hope I could help

Thanks babe! I've tried googling but can't find much about this place tho.
be

Hi, where you did see the the botched videos where those clinics were named? Please share!

Hi I'm new to rhinoplasty knowledge and researching on bulbous nose reduction. Are there any precautions to take post surgery for that? I know if you add implants to the nose you have to be gentle to the nose e.g no doing "piggy nose", no squeezing during facials etc. Does that apply if you only had bulbous nose reduction?