BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Oh my gosh it was my first time leaving the country and totally not what I expected. The hospital looked really old and beaten up but it was clean. Tijuana is no joke the streets were so ghetto everything was so ghetto! I was so skeptical at first but my friends result was amazing so I went with my gut. I can't tell you if I love my results yet cause I still have the cast on but this is my 3rd day and my cut seems really red....I'm really worried I don't want to have an infection ill show you guys my stitching and please give me your advices!! Thank you all for being so helpful!!
https://gyazo.com/b1f4d99448ef02523eab5952e8e31ed8

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the outcome? your nose looks great so far besides the dried blood etc.

• 2 weeks later...
It's still very swollen but I like my nose! It's hard to say if I love it or not cause it's super swollen but it looks sooooo much better than it did when the cast was removed so I will keep hoping!

Glad to have joined this thread. I had my rhinoplasty in Manila last year with notable surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo. He also did my tummy tuck 3 years ago. Both results are excellent! Definitely would recommend him to everyone who are thinking about having a rhinoplasty or tummy tuck in Manila. You can google his name to find his website.

I visited jw before reading this. i asked if they has any incident before. They mention about this video, but yeah they said that this girl is a Liar. They can show all the proof that the surgery went ok. They said this girl is paid to apper in tv

What day post op are you in this pic?

May I get the doctor's website or contact information? Your nose look great! Have a speedy recovery!

when my cast was removed I hated my nose so much I was depressed for two weeks, literally cried everyday and lost interest in EVERYTHING, but 3 weeks later I like it. Not what I want yet cause it's still swollen but I see it getting better so now I have hope and feel better :smile: I'm almost 4 weeks post op.

I don't think he has a website but I can give you his contact, if you have an iphone you can text him since he's in Mexico. He did have a San Diego number since he's 5 minutes from the boarder but I lost it so you can ask him! his phone # is +52-664-335-7640 you can also ask him for all his pictures he has a whole bunch of pictures saved!

Hey Guys! It's been 3.5 years since I've had my rhinoplasty and I'm still happy with it ^^ Though I'll be honest and say I now want a better one - we're never satisfied right? I keep seeing all these guys with beautiful structured (natural) noses and I wonder if the surgeon can do that. But then again, I don't want to risk it - my nose now is good. And I'm just afraid that if I get it done in korea and it messes up, I can't go back to my first nose job. Though it won't hurt to have a consultation :P I will go when I have the money.

Anyway here is my nose 3 years post op - I just cropped selfies I took. It's not so clear but gives you the general idea of the shape. I had a lateral osteotomy, tip augmentation with septal cartilage and ear cartilage, 2mm gortex bridge implant, and some other stuff I don't remember. The reason why i still want it is because it doesn't look at pointed and countered as it does in these photos (taken with flash). In real life my nose now looks good - almost identical to these photos, but when taking non-flash photos it still looks so fat. I was the tender age of 18 when I got it done so ignore my acne :P And now in April its mostly gone - just treating scarring now.

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

And here's a smiling side view I took - I really like it lol

[​IMG]

Yoooo that looks so natural :0

Brother, you have such great results. Others can only wish for such a great and natural result! Your nose fits your face so well, it blends naturally and enhances the structure of the rest of your face.