BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone in here had a rhinoplasty in Thialand? Please tell me about your experience. I’m looking at Asia Cosmetic Hospital Thialand and they have great before and after photos but hardly any reviews online.

Just a tip, most forummers here will warn you not to base you decision to go to which clinic on B&A photos from a clinic. You could imagine that basically a clinic's B&A pictures are essentially a sales page, since a clinic will likely only post B&A pictures that have achieved good results. It is just common marketing tactic for any company I guess, since it their website so why would they advertise bad results, right. Perhaps you could use it as an indication of the "style" a clinic has...

I had mine done in Bangkok and i would definitely not recommend Asia Cosmetic - I looked at their B&A photos and they look very basic Thai-clinic level to me. You can find other way better clinics here - I just don't know them enough to recommend them because I have many friends who have had their noses done by some clinic here.

For my BA photos: #

I can't log into my kakao because I forgot my login and details :/
I'll try again but hopefully you'll be able to use private message here. If I manage to get it up and running I will add you. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone in Seoul November? Kakao talk me alicelxoxo

• 3 weeks later...
Hi I'm new here. I'm going to Taiwan soon for a rhino revision. Does anyone have recommendations? or know if dr chiu from fabulous clinic is any good? That is the only clinic I've spoken with however I've only talked to the nurses. Is it normal that I book and pay a deposit and not even talk to the dr yet?? I have also heard that one patient has died after the anesthesia from him... I'm considering Star clinic or dr kao from hope but neither has responded to me yet. (btw.. theres nothing wrong with my nose, my first rhino I had alar reduction and tip plasty using septal cartilage, and I would like further improvement such as a higher nose bridge and my nose to be more defined in the tip and maybe less wide still but I don't want implants only rib)

*edit I don't think ill go with dr chuang from star clinic because I just read he prefers goretex instead of using rib

Hi there,

I just came back from Taiwan on Sunday and had some procedures done at Just Make Clinic in Taipei (double eye lids, eye bag removal, botox for V line, and nose fillers.) I did go to Star Clinic and was pretty disappointed and decided not to go forward with them. Another place I went to was Milano clinic and while I liked their consultant and felt they understood my needs, I also felt like they tried to convince me to do more procedures than I wanted/was comfortable with. Generally, from what I heard, the Dr. famous for revisions are Dr. Hsu, Dr. Kao, and Dr. Cheng. I would advise talking to alot of clinics. I also interviewed via Line with Acme (super responsive and I did really like their ability to communicate in Chinese), Story (unresponsive), The Pretty Clinic (ran out of time so only did an online consultation), Dr. Mainz (only did an online consult, ran out of time for in person), and Instyle (who seemed really over priced), and Super Star clinic (much more expensive than others and hard to get an consultation time.)

I will most likely return to Taiwan next year and get my nose and boobs done. Good luck!

Oh I have heard of that place(star clinic)! I saw a girls blog on acme for her nose and i didn't like the results so i never went but considered it. i booked w dr kao in january!

Please let me know how it goes with Dr. Kao, as I'll be looking for a surgeon for rhinoplasty soon.
One thing I noticed is that most cosmetic surgery clinics in Taiwan do not advertise online and alot of them of them are only known by the locals. If you speak Mandarin or Taiwanese it might be worth asking around.

Ok i will update. it just sucks he is so much more expensive that what i was quoted at fabulous clinic. and yeah i dont see a lot of advertising especially with him and cant find any before or afters with him.. only good things are what i read on forums and a lot recommend him. but fabulous clinic has a lot of photos! i dont speak enough to ask around but already made the decision to go forward w him so i hope everything turns out ok!

Ok i will update. it just sucks he is so much more expensive that what i was quoted at fabulous clinic. and yeah i dont see a lot of advertising especially with him and cant find any before or afters with him.. only good things are what i read on forums and a lot recommend him. but fabulous clinic has a lot of photos! i dont speak enough to ask around but already made the decision to go forward w him so i hope everything turns out ok!