BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

No I haven't done it before.. just thought donated prolly as good and less pain? lol

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

But I will check this forum daily for updates and PMs. But this forum more likely to focus on surgery in Korea.

Btw, I am going on 6 June Wed to Taipei for consultation, surgery day on 7 June Thur.

Which day you are going?

But I doubt likely you will go with me, because I am planning on a June trip.

Don't know why, those who go with Dr Kao or Dr Ryan Hsu, never return forum to review in Singapore Expats. I feel that, maybe their surgery are successful, and they dont want us pretty so they never return. HAHA. I dont know, what you guys think?

I'm going to Korea to get a nose job mid-July . I really wish I had more female Korean friends to accompany me ~

Anyways, this is my first post and in case anyone is wondering, I'll be going into VIP and Dream for consultations . My friend ( who's Korean ) had her nose done at Dream and it looks so good ! I wouldn't catagorize it as natural looking though because it's almost too perfect ? Haha .

I know this question has been answered a thousand times over , but are there any other places I should check out to get rhinoplasty done where English wouldn't be a huge hurdle in Korea ?

Wishing you a speedy recovery Snowlicious! Just wondering, was it extremely painful for you when Dr Lee/Dr Song took out the packaging from your new nose? I remember it hurting so bad that I would have rather kept the packaging in than go through that pain >"< I can't believe you left after a week! At one week post op i looked and felt like I had just gone through a huge accident, i'm glad you're going through a breezy recovery! :smile:

I'm planning to get fat injections and there's a chance I will have to go back after a couple of months for touch up so who knows, maybe I"ll be there late July as well.

I'm off to Korea in May for rhinoplasty. If you didn't go in March let me know but if you did go can I ask you which clinic you used and what can you tell us about your experience.

I thought I was having flu haha..when dr. Song took out the packaging, then I realized that was the reason I couldn't breath properly for 4 days. I didn't feel hurt when he took out the packaging, I just felt weird when he performed it and kinda push his hand away from doing it, but felt so relief that finally I could breath normally again :smile:

Yes I couldn't stay any longer, actually dr. Lee ask me to extend for few days but I told him we have to get back to work. He then injected antibiotic for 2 consecutive days (incl the day I left). I swelled a lot though for 3-4days after ops, the 5th day was getting better and better.

Yeah language barrier is very daunting for everyone, but in S.Korea and Thailand they do speak good enough english - BUT you just have to be very sure of what you want, bring in LOTS of examples and be very detailed so they know exactly what you want. It is always good to have a translator as most do prefer it as obviously it would be easier for them to converse in Korean/Thai, but its safer to speak yourself as some stuff could be lost during the translating process (if you get me)

Most of the clinics speak English, like BK is VERY good at English as is OZ Clinic, I have heard VIP are adequate and Dr Jung is too. Banobagi is decent but they said theyd provide a translator? So I am not entirely sure as they email in English O_O

Nah he didnt do one :sad:
He just suggested some things, lols, he doesnt do the sliding genioplasty though :\ im seriously considering it now though... but i am still scared...