BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I'm going to be doing the same thing as you... CAASSSSH MONAAAAYYYYY.
Ahem, now that I got that out of my system. I'm planning on bringing my:
- MBP (maybe, it's a bit heavy to carry and the iPad does nearly the same operations as the laptop)
- iPad (everything else)
- Galaxy S2 (Kakao, phone calls)
- DSLR (take HQ photos of my experience and / or train wreck - ie. my nose)
- "Cash Money" $$$$$ (how I'm going to get my new face, food and shopping)

I have utmost confidence that I will return to America with all of my personal belongings intact. Should I not, I am blaming someone on Purseforum for robbing me blind (lol). Ha ha ha ha..... But seriously, I'm keeping an eye on all of you!! :shocked: <--- especially with this bug-eyed face.
As I have stated in the previous post, South Korea is very safe! Especially Seoul! Everyone is very tech-savvy! Of course, like all big cities and when you're traveling alone, I recommend to just keep aware of your surroundings and always be safe (rather than sorry). Use common sense. Don't go around saying "Whoops, I left my briefcase with all my 10,000,000 KRW in the back trunk."

And proceed to just watch that taxi zoom away. Or leaving your things laying about in the open for the world to see. Like what my mother used to say, "Don't leave your drinks unattended." Same quote goes for your belongings too.
Since you're staying in a guest house with a private room, I think there should be a lock on the door? Or perhaps they have a safe in the room? Is the guest house owner shady looking? Do you have shady guests stay at the place? When in doubt, lock it up. Always listen to your intuition!

Since there's nearly free WIFI everywhere in Seoul, I think the best bet would be email, Skype (if you're brave enough :roflmfao:) and / or Kakao. I use Kakao on a daily basis and I think it's the best chat application to keep in touch! :biggrin:

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there :smile: im new to this forum but I am considering a consultation with this doctor. Were you satisfied by the work of this doctor?

I want to shorten the length more than anything. Atm i am still waiting for my braces as i may like my chin after etc but who knows!!
Gotta wait til september tho

Atm tho my top is VIP for everything but if I like my jaw after braces I will prob go to Dr Wang as his noses aee really nice plus the flexi tip is a huuuuge plua for me!!

Awww poo :sad: i am UK but going next yr!!!

Wow !!.congrats and having apeedy recovery and its good to hear you like your face now :smile:

I am planning to get similar surgeries to you.
- rhino bt not rib
- genioplasty to get a shorter chin
And dr lee suggested fat grafting on my temples too!

If you dont mind me asking, how much did yours cost altogether??
What was the fat grafting like? Where did they harvest the fat from? Has it gone down a lot? DrLee said it can go down by upto 60% which to me is a lot?!?!
Also with genioplasty, what kind of bandages did you wear. Did you have a big one that wrapped around your head??

Hi everyone! I am female with big flat bulbous nose that I can't stand another day. Been researching and researching and getting more and more confused. I'm stuck on Ting Wang's pictures but unsure about him. I live in New York, if anyone is also close to manhattan and would like to become link up and go through this plastic surgery roller coaster ride please let me know, I'm not crazy I promise! Any recommendations on doctors who can fix a big wide flat bulbous nose would be much appreciated ! [email protected]

Is anyone feeling torn about which surgeon to go to? :sad:
I am.

Last week I finally decided on Dr. Kao in Taiwan... but now after reading what some have said, I am reconsidering Banobagi and OZ clinic in Korea.

I am planning to have three procedures...
- balancing my ears (I have mousey ear on one side)
- using that excess ear cartilage and septum cartilage for my nose... still considering if i want to use rib, but i'll probably stick with silicone or gortex for the bridge
- double eyelid surgery (I have unbalanced double lids)

I am hoping for a natural change. Not something that would transform my face. People have told me that Dr. Kao's operations are barely noticeable, almost like you paid thousands to change nothing. I don't want this. But I also don't want a nose where people won't recognize me anymore.

My budget is quite tight. I am hoping that I could do all three surgical procedures for around or less than $6,000 USD. Does anyone have any comments on the places I listed above? Does anyone have any advice at all for me? I am planning my procedures for early July.

Aw, that's okay! Are you deciding on Dr. Kao or Hsu? Let's keep in touch! Let me know how it turns out!

At the moment, I'm feeling very torn. I am very afraid but anxious and excited.
I can't decided between Kao/Hsu in TW, OZ/Banobagi in Korea, or Wang in China.

I'm leaning towards Taiwan though. But what if the change is so subtle that it's almost no change?

Did you already schedule your consultation and surgery?
Earliest I can be in Asia is June 26 (my flight to Hong Kong from the US is on June 25).

I did forehead, temples and smiling line fat graft, when I was there, almost everyone that I met did fat graft to harmonize their face as suggested by dr. Lee I guess.
It harvested from my inner thighs, it left bruises for 2 weeks, but not hurt, yeah only little bit. At first my forehead was too round and obvious, now is getting normal/natural looked. I guess dr. Lee has anticipated it, that's why he injected lots of fat at first on my forehead. I don't use any bandage :smile: as I meet people everyday. I only wore it when I was in Korea, and only when I was at the hotel. I paid US16k.

Hi Snowlicious, can i check with u how long is ur post ops on fat graft forehead? My frd did her forehead n cheek too..so far she said her forehead absorp alot like nnot very lasting is it true? i heard need a few touch up session..i had been considering fat graft forehead for v long.. if its not lasting n have to travel to korea touch up a couple of times then i might drop the ideal doing fat graft.. Thanks :smile:

Me too, I heard that fat grafting is not lasting too....and that it can be absorbed unevenly, is it true? I was thinking of fat grafting for my forehead but someone complained that it causes bumps when it absorbs so I was thinking it would be a waste of money.

Oz is good. There was another member who did nose and eyes here and her nose was rly nice. Her eyes were very big too but she hasnt rly updated her blog.... Her blog was my-tinykitchen.blogspot.com
If that dnt work her username on this is panda_bear (cnt remember if it is with or without the _ )

Banobagi is suppose to be really good. They do really pretty changes after and their noses are really nice and fem too plus they are okay priced.

I wouldnt know dr kao stories but i have heard he ia good from this forum...
Do you have his website?? I might consider him!!