BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm new at the forum and would really appreciate if someone who has had an L shaped implant removed without replacing it could tell me how it turned out. I want to remove mine but I'm scared about how my nose is going to look afterwards.

Haha sorry re-read my email and its just genioplasty he doesnt do or lip lift! He does premaxil though.
VIP seem quite good for fat grafting but its upto? I would prefer to just go to one clinic for everything, which is why VIP are top of my list - but if you do I would wait like 14days? So that the swelling of your nose goes down at least a little and then they can do the forehead better :smile:

How long you planning to leave in between the surgeries if you do do the fat grafting??

Haha i thought you didnt reply then but realized you replies in the quote haha!

But thanks - i will likely stay in a hotel then as VIP just said i cannot rent another room if I bring more than one person. :/
But with the officetel is it one bed?

Also with the mouthwash did it sting when you rinsed your mouth? Or is it okay?

J/W did you take any vitamins or pills prior to your surgery? Like to help de-swell?

The room has 2 separate bed. The mouthwash was ok and wasn't sting at all. Dr. Lee said I have thick tissue therefore the swelling is rather slow to go down, he prescribed me 1 week medicine to help reduce my swelling when I left.

How did you book the officetel at VIP ? When I asked the girl , she said :

You will need to book the hotel as well for the recovery period.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Chloe

The hotel is free to book ? Or is she asking me to rent at a separate place ? Do you have to have a certain surgery to use their officetel ?

Thanks ! :smile:

Snowlicious!

Can u send me ur before and after pics? I want to do fat grafting too! Btw I got my nose done at VIP, it's been four months now!

Jessn723 @ gmail.com, no spaces.

Thanks!

Did you use rib? Mind sharing your before and after pics? [email protected]. Thanks.

Hello everyone. There are so many forums and threads, but I was wondering, from those who have been around here for a long time, which PS clinics for rhinoplasty (mainly tip) are the best?

I e-mailed Grand PS and they replied quickly and suggested tip plasty/alar with a small implant to correct a curve that will show afterwards because my main problem is my bulbous tip, that's about it ^^; I'd be really thankful if anyone replied . . . Oh and I'm planning on going at the end of this year ㅅㅂㅅ

Has anyone on here had their rhinoplasty at O&Young? Their before and after seems pretty nice. Their tips are particularly nice. Do they specialize in ribs or are those pictures on their site silicon/gortex? How much do they quote for rib rhino? Thanks.

ya i think it should be okay cuz fat grafting isnt a big procedure. i juss hope the swelling from the rhinoplasty wont make my face too swollen. ill email vip and see if its safe to do.

lol okaii i was alarmed for a second. ya i guess it would be convient to juss get it all done by one doc, but i rlly do like the results vip gives for fat grafting. ya 14 days would be too long of a stay for me. if i were to do fat grafting at vip i would probably leave right after my 7-8 day stay in china to get it done.

i emailed dr.wang about fat grafting so hopefully he'll get back to me. thanks for the advice. so are u set on vip then since dr.wang doesn't do all of the procedures u wanted? or r u considering other clinics in Seoul as well?