BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi, I also heard that they use donated rib. I've been told that in Seoul there're 3 clinics that specialized with rib rhynoplasty. O&Young, Shimmian and VIP. And it is not encouraged to use donated rib, well that's what I've been told.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rohnin,

The bumps on your bridge should smoothen down but can take up to a year. One of the ones on my bridge took ten months to disappear.

I'm at 11months PO and my columnella scar is no longer visible, this should take around 6 months if i remember correctly...

Runny nose... that will always be an issue because It's super hard to blow a hard nose >"<

Lastly, you can wear glasses after 6 weeks to 2months. I would recommend wearing it at least 12 weeks PO if your glasses are heavy because it can still push at the cartilage in your nose.

Hope that helps :smile:

For those currently in Korea, what is the weather like? I googled the weather forecast but the weather looks all over the place from 23 degrees to 6 degrees... What type of clothing would you recommend packing? A thick down jacket? shorts and tshirts?

Not set on ViP, also considering banobagi and ITEM as well as they do a lot of things. The latter two are cheaper too but have had good reviews still.

But If I like my teeth in September chances are ill be going to Dr Wang!!

Hey sassy girl!

How was your experience at VIP??

Would you mind sending b+as to me as well?

My email is
Jennifer(dot)tan(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk

:smile: thanks!!

Tokai clinic
Bumregrad (sp?)
Yanai

Theyre meant to be good. Bunregard is an actual hospital whereas the other two are clinics

did anyone consult or do surgery at beautyline4u before?
this is a clinic in Korea that specializes in rib cartilage also. and I actually prfer their style more than VIP's.
As I prefer more korean style nose.
Would like to hear reviews about this clinic. Thanks a lot.

hi, I am considering get my nose revision done in 2 months time. Appreciate you can share with me your after photos tha with VIP.Many many thanks.

Yes. They prefer to use donated rib. However according to my friends who just consulted some clinics in Korea yesterday, O&YOUNG also does self rib cartialge, as it is hard to source donated rib supplier.

Some of you may want to check out this clinic. www.nosemoon.co.kr and www.beautyline4u.co.kr

According to the both doctors, VIP had quite a number of unsatisfied patients that went to them for revision.
Both doctors espcially the doctor in beatuyline4u do rib cartilage nose.
The doctor in beautyline4u will show you the video of how he harvested the rib and put into ur nose. It is quite bloody. However for those interested in techincal part, it will give you some good idea of how the procedures are done.
The doctor in beautyline4u will also explain to you nicely those technical part.
According to this doctor, he harvested rib from the 6th rib while doctor lee harvested from the 7th rib.

While just some contribution to this forum. Through a few months' research and talking to various translator/forumers on different froum, here is the list of clinics doing rib cartilage: VIP, o&young,mvp,vine,jw,101ps,neo,navi,beautyline4u.

Hope my little contribution to this forum could help you a little bit.

I myself is going for a nose job in July. I would appreciate reviews from those mentioned clinics too.=)

Good to know. I didn't know there are only 3 places that use ribs. Thanks.

Oh I haven't made it to ten posts yet , so no one can pm -_-

The only email they have on the website is the vipps.korea@gmail and the one who responded was Chloe ...

Do you mind sending me Joann's email ? Mine is : [email protected] if you don't mind sending it me through there ~ Thanks for the information ! July is coming so fast for my rhino and I want to make a choice I won't regret ~

The bumps on both sides of my radix I noticed after the bandage came off (they were covered by the bandage and brace the first week). I noticed them when rubbing my eyes and touched them. Feels like the edge of the cartilage. I've been using Mederma on the scar so hopefully it will disappear in a few months, but I tend to scar :sad:

Thanks :smile: Sometimes I have to wear glasses for a few hours because my eyes get dry but they aren't heavy. Hope it's okay. Glad to hear the bumps may smooth out over time, mine causes a very noticeable shadow on the left now :sad:

I don't know how to tell how swollen I still am if at all, but I guess the shiny nose and extra oil is part of it?