BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey. When eveeyone talks about bumps is this when u have rib or ia this any kind of rhino??

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOST likely to warp. With silicon its more fear of infections/protrusion

I'm currently debating between BK and ID Clinic... I might go back to ID next year for something so maybe they give a discount for 2 surgeries? hehe idk... But it seems ID more focused on craniofacial surgeries. I don't see many before and after pics of noses but noses can't be too hard if they can do face... right?.... bleh

Fillers are good but only for short term. Most only last 2years or 10 most recently.
However if u use it a lot the filler can congeel into ur tissue making it hard to remove or do further surgeries.
Also fillers are more prone to more horrible infections. If you look on Dr Jung's website he has a lot of revisions from fillers.

No. Rib is the most likely to warp. But less likely to infect
Some one posted something nearer the start of this forum. ANJ3 lols not the beginning of the whole ANJ forum!

I heard this is true with silicone that is why most men prefer goretex which is more natural

I've decided to contribute back to the helpful community.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE MY POST WITH MY PICTURES.

This was done by Dr. Kao in taiwan using autologous rib and ear. I am now, at the time of this post, 1 month and 2 days post op, and the pictures are 1 month post op.

BEFORE
[​IMG]

AFTER
[​IMG]

it looks great. it looks like dr kao lengthened the tip and augmented the height
i'm wondering if your nose is flexible since he didn't use rib cartilage in the tip of your nose?

To me ID seem better but I havent heard a lot about their nose jobs. I emailed them a few times and they seem quite nice.
Bk is good and well known but its well know that their nose jobs arent that good in comparison.

It does give an epi look ( drawing eyes closer to nose ) when I did my first NJ with silicone . Not sure about others .

HI bisousx,

Can you please tell me which clinic did you have your rhinoplasty?

Hi,

Ur nose looks very natural. Can't really tell that u ve done a nose job. May I know if u r girl or boy?