BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Cool, so you had your nose done in Korea? How long ago was it? You must be really happy with your new nose shape. How much did you pay for the whole thing? :smile:

And where did you make those new friends? Did you go with friends you made on this forum? lol

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went last month alone to VIP, paid $5000 and the staff there plus the other patients were great :smile: Other forum members didn't seem keen to meet, but it was alright! I don't think my nose is perfect (yet) but much better than before. And, I am claiming it tax-free for my health savings account

Really, you can use your HSA for nose surgery overseas? I thought it was really for medical reasons only and not for plastic surgery? :biggrin:

Do you think you can share with me your before and after pix? :cool:

The clinic took all the pics, I didn't take my own but they haven't posted them for me yet :sad: I also had septoplasty so I can claim that part

hahah yea it does i like the dramatic lol but im planning on going overseas to get mine done :biggrin:

looks interesting definitely gna take a look at chungdam u. since it's ulzzangs i hope they don't ps their pics...

never done it myself but abt the swelling on zygoma and mandibular reduction, hopefully pictures can speak louder then words. its a pic diary on a woman who has done it. u might need to sign up thou but not sure

http://bbs.beauty100.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45321&extra=&from=portal&page=1

wow the girls on tht blog look rlly pretty. its hard to kno what they are getting done and what they already have done since its not in english :sad:

do u have any idea what materials this clinic uses for rhinoplasty?

even though i havent been to china i feel the same way and totally agree. if common sense and caution isnt used one can also get into hot water in korea as well, china isnt the only place that is shady. my cousins mom went to china for business reasons and she said it was rlly nice and clean, but was scared cuz she was alone. lol

thanks for the adivce :smile:

Hi Yamz,
When are you planning to go? hehe I like natural looking nose :biggrin:

btw, have you heard of surgeon kimberly lee in Beverly Hills, CA. i went to the website but there aren't any before and after pictures of patients. but in the email correspondence, the lady was really confident that Dr.lee is a really good surgeon and she'll give you the results you wish to have lol :smile:

I took one with me lying in bed 1 hour post-op all bandaged up and dazed :smile:. Not sure that would help lol. I regret not taking more pictures myself :sad:

Which email address you use to email him? Because i don't have a reply from him yet.

They use 100% sure they use ear cartilage but not sure whether it's silicone/gorex implant. If you look through the blog you can see them getting cartilage from the ear O.o

I say definitely go to korea. that's one of the most popular surgeries done there and alar base reduction is more specialized there. plus also it is a lot cheaper even with hotel and flight expenses. Dr Sam Rizk in NY did my nose but it was 16000 usd. ouch. i think it came out good but if i was asian i would have done it in korea or japan instead.