BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

That's a really nice nose w/o the smile. Botox? :smile:. Just kidding. But, that is a really nice nose though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Don't use those sites. Use kayak then go to the carriers website. I'm from the Midwest too and I found my ticket for 1100...on kayak n it took me to the carrier website. I called the company got my ticket for 1020. :biggrin: can I ask what state you r from?

I agree, after using Kayak for about 6 years - it's a really great option. I also use Expedia and it's very reliable too. I'm not sure why Lex is running about $1,700-$1,800 because even right now (for my dates) I'm hitting about $1,200 MAX for a RT ticket to Seoul ICN.

I'm from SD. I just searched Kayak; came back at $1998!!!

It's one of the perk of living in the middle of nowhere. :biggrin:

u can inquire about narrowing the nose bridge. alar reduction will help to keep the nose in harmony in addition to being in proportion with a slimmer bridge. is ur head slightly upturned in the first photo? if u feel that the nostrils are showing too much, u can ask ur surgeon to lower the tip to make it more conspicuous

Mmm have u thought about driving to a diff airport? Maybe it would be more cost effective. Mm.... I'm from mn ;) we r like neighbors. What days r u going?

Oh cool. I'm only about 15 miles from the border of MN. No definite date planned yet. I'm planning to fly out on July 28th. However, I still need to clear it with my employer. We'll see. You?

I'm flying out on may 14th!!!! Eeeep I'm so nervous.

I'll schedule ahead if I plan to go. Are you going by yourself?

thank you yamz! good suggestion :smile: