BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow you can for sure get something cheaper but just as good if you look around, do some more research..language is a barrier yes..

It's for a rib rhinoplasty. O&Young is a little cheaper. I'm going to consult with both when I get there.

I think ID clinic specializes in bone surgery. They are a large hospital and were the first ones to do bone surgeries, I read. eng.idhospital.com. If you google a thread on cozycot.com called cheekbone reduction, you'll find a lot of information about that type of surgery.

So I know this is kind of random-I am a new member and I need some advice about where to get my rhinoplasty done-US or China, Taiwan, Korea or Japan?

I have been trying to decide where I should get my nose done because I am going to do it this summer

I am not that concerned about the price, more concerned about the experience US surgeons have with doing asian faces

I am hoping for a dramatic change-I do not like the shape of my nose at all and I want a more sleek, skinny and sharp look.

Does anyone know if its a better idea to go to China, Taiwan, Korea or Japan as opposed to doing it in LA or Orange County, CA?

Please help! Thanks!

I say either Korea or Japan. There really isn't much info about rhinoplasty in Japan though- I read somewhere a lot of Hong Kong models get there noses done there...

[/B]

Thanks! I was definitely thinking about South Korea because so many people have recommended it, but is it wise to go if I have never been before, and can't speak Korean?

Has anyone had this experience before?

I think its okay but what do I know... Lots of ppl here have been and were in a situation like u. :smile: I can let you know. I'm leaving for Korea next Monday. I don't speak the language either and never been there. Eeeeep.

i went to the main directory of that website and it seems like the server will just be down for a few days! i took at good glance through it before it was down. can't wait till it's up again!

yamz, how did you search for these diaries? i want to do more research on wang. :smile:

Well Korea will give you the nicest results, China and Taiwan will probably give you the most dramatic. I don't know much about Japan but you might as well go to Korea..plastic surgery central haha. US plastic surgeons are no where as familiar with the Asian nose, features and techniques I think..for obvious reasons.

Taiwan and China will give the most dramatic? I thought they liked the natural, subtle small changes

at least that's what I've read

I thought Korea did the dramatic surgeries!

Because I have relatives in both Taiwan and China and it'd be more convenient for me to go there-but I was leaning more towards Korea because I thought they would do dramatic changes-like you always see those Korean actors

now I'm confused lol

Oh really? :P. The more polished and nicest results will probably come from Korea I think. I thought Taiwan and China employed different techniques and went for a more "western" look.