BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I'm not too sure :P, I will also have to do more research, but I'm pretty set on doing my nose job in Korea. It's always a bonus to have relatives around, it cuts out on hotel expenses for one..but that shouldn't be the deal breaker!

so you are Korean? Oh you're so lucky
yea its def a bonus-thats why I'm considering Taiwan..

But I think I'm set on doing it in Korea too because it's all I hear about!

plus there are some clinics that look really nice-I'm looking up BK right now

Do you have any recommendations for clinics there?

Nope I'm not Korean, but I do have friends there, I really don't know what to tell them I'm going there for plastic surgery haha..

BK, Beauty, Dream, Grand, Wonjin, Banobagi are the big ones, I'm probably missing a few. A few smaller ones I know of as well..

They do rib rhino? I don't see it mentioned anywhere on their website. If it's hidden it means it's not their area of expertise. They can do it but they don't do it day in and day out. Their nose looks okay. They don't make an attempt to correct the protruding mouth on those before and after with their rhino. The nose doesn't fit the face.

Yes they probably don't, if you're looking for a rib rhino I suggest you consult with clinics/hospitals that specialize in that area. The after photos are always tampered with a bit of photoshop..but as a whole I do like the results actually.

Not many clinics do rib rhino more than silicone/gortex. It takes experience to carve it and do it right so it will not warp (less likely to). I'm not going to go to just anyone willing to do. Safety in numbers. That's all we have to go on as foreigners. It would be nice if I could get it down to $5000. I could dream right? LOL.

Hello girls,

can somebody recommend me some clinics that do rib rhinoplasty by using donated ribs?

I have sent email to dr hsu in taiwan, but he said taiwan doesn't have enough donated ribs supply from the US.
And, I have sent email to O&Young and VIP. VIP is not doing the rib rhinoplasty with donated ribs and O&Young is using a mixture of silicon and donated ribs. I personally dislike using silicon becoz it is just a bomb. U never know when your nose is infected by it.

Now, I am so frustrated.... don't know where to go to get my nose done.
Please help!
Thanks

Why not use your own ribs? Which clinic are you leaning towards?

becoz i dont want to have a scar under my breasts. Using own ribs, might also lead to having PNEUMOTHORAX.
I have checked that there is not much difference between using own ribs and donated ribs, so y bother to take the risk?
I prefer the clinics in Korea, Japan or Taiwan. I love those Korean noses!

I guess two things I'm concerned about is how the donated ribs are treated to prevent spreading diseases as well as resorption.

The donated ribs are usually come from the U.S companies, which could use Gamma rays to disinfect and kill the cells in the ribs.

For the resorption, some say 100%, but some say 5-10%, slightly higher than using own ribs.

I know they're irradiated if they're coming from the US. However, how do you know they're coming from the US? Also, these ribs are from cadaver (dead persons).

I don't think it is problem if the ribs are from dead persons. In my opinion, doing cosmestic surgery is aiming at being prettier. but would u call it as being prettier if there is a scar under ur breasts?