BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Goretex is used mostly for men because it gives more of a natural look i think. And it might have something to do with their skin? But i know its mostly men who use goretex...

But I seem to prefer it as it has low infection rate, low reabsorption and low warp. But the only thing is the whole revisional but i mean i hope i wont need revisional!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg her nose is stunning!! It reminds me of hyori lees nose maybe not as defined on the tip tho. I wonder what she used. To me if I had to guess it, id think rib...dnt know why... Think cos the tip isnt as defined... But who knows??

But if u only get tip and alar it shud be possible to get bridge work after.. I dnt seen why not! But obv ask a doctor their opinion.

I think most ppl get bridge for personal preference. Like some want a higher bridge or some like low bridge etc. Some could want a better profile, like harmonizing the face or some might want to add back what was taken away during hump shaving (like me!) - i have a hump and if i shave im scared my nose be lower (but straighter obv) so i wanna look into adding a implant to increase it slightly, plus my radix is low too so would make a nice transition from forehead to nose rather than what it is now... If that makes sense ^__^""

I saw your pictures your nose definitely has enough elevation, you don't need anymore honestly! I would be soooo happy if all I had was a wide nose but a high bridge. (edit: didn't mean to say your nose was wide!! lol! I was referring to myself!) I really would prefer not touching the bridge because that is what tips the balance from "oh she just had a few tweaks" to "yep, she's plastic."

Honestly I think her nose is already on the defined side! Any pointier and that's just going overboard. I still want to LOOK as if I never had any surgery done. I've seen a Korean girl with very defined tip in real life before and it was really obvious she had something done, even if she was pretty. This girl below, also from the the same clinic, is cute but her nose is way too projected, though isn't this the Korean ideal? Maybe in Korea, the land of fake beauties, this is acceptable but there is no way I could walk around anywhere else and expect to be taken seriously if I told them "Nope, never had anything done. How dare you accuse me of such a thing!" :biggrin:

[​IMG][​IMG]
http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=y5402470&from=postList&categoryNo=38

Do these look like she's had the outer corners of her eyes cut open? As well as the inner corners? Because I totally want to get the same thing done!

[​IMG][​IMG]

I wonder what was done on her eyebrow?

It looks like she got something done there, in the inner corners, because you can see stitches.

I found out the name of the first girl. It's kwon su jeong. She is so gorgeous!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115186/7/ulzzang-picture-land-ulzzang

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

How can one person be so beautiful! Anyway, this makes me rethink my position on getting an augmentation afterall. LOL. And it goes without saying I'm adding cheongdamyu to my list... if only they spoke English?! Does anyone know if they do? Seeing her pics make me want to go mad crazy learning Korean so I can fly over there and get what she had done!!!! LOL!!

Yes she got something done in the inner part of her eyes but what I mean is don't the inner part of our eyes actually move when raising the nose bridge?

I like her nose from the front.

Yes, someone else in this thread was unhappy that her radix had been made too high that it cast a shadow and made her look older than she used to.

Hello, it's so funny seeing so much about chungdam u because no-one talked about it until I linked it in the forum heh heh. But they do have someone who speaks english there. I'm pretty sure they do because my e-mail was replied by "Miss Yang" and she speaks english although she hasn't replied to my most recent one in quite a while.....They used Gorex and Silicone from what I've read on their site. Hope that helped ^_^

i've emailed dr. wang on several occasions, most of the times he responds like within the next two days to my email but other times he doesn't respond at all. i guess it could be cuz of the high volume of emails he gets. juss keep forwarding the email till he replies, but i wouldnt see the point since u think he's a prick now :P

hey i have the same concerns. i really want to get my hump shaved off as well, but one surgeon told me tht it is just my extremely low radix that is giving me the impression that i have a hump on my nose. but the distance between my eyes right now is just perfect, so im worried tht if i raise the radix ill look extremely weird from the front. but if i juss go ahead and shave off the hump im worried tht my bridge will turn out a lot lower then what it is now. sigh :sad:

I am still so confused on which doctor to go to in Korea!

I wanted to go to BK but I read a horror story and I got discouraged

So far I've looked into BK, Grand (I think it's pretty nice), and Wonjin (which I can't find a website for)

and Dr. Koa in Taipei

Any other recommendations?

BK
Banobagi
OZ Clinic
ITEM
Grand
Regen
ID
Teuim PS
Shimmian (Dr Jung)

mmm they all have english speaking staff and are relatively well known amongst foreign and Korean people

There is probably more but thos are the ones I can think off top of my head!! :biggrin:

Yeah... wonder what was done to her eyebrow? Maybe she had fat grafts and they insert through the eyebrow? lols

But her nose is freaky.. soooooooo pointy and TOO defined!!
Bt I think she got her inners and outers done too ~

Haha ~ I dont want to look as if I had surgery but then I kind of want people to think "did she didnt she" like "wow she has a really nice nose, it cant be real... but then it suits her face so well so maybe it is?" lols if thats make sense,
Like Angelababy ~ she is the same like "did she didnt she" look ~
Weird to admit that on this forum but when I think about it I kind of want that... i dont want people thinking straight up "oh she had surgery" or "oh she pretty but she couldnt have had surgery its tooo natural" cos im spending money on it kind of want a different look i gues ~

With my nose though, its 50/50 ~ people say no but others say yes, same with doctors, they say its fine but some say my radix is low and needs height ~ but id I shave the hump and add a smalllll implant, then refine the tip a little, i think it should be fine ~ Park Bom and Hyori Lee are probs my nose inspirations!! Doctor before said Park Bom was more reasonable lols, but ill see what the korean doctor says!! haha