BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Yeh apparently but only by a little amount, like barely noticeable apparently...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG HER NOSE IS PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is totally what I want. Defined but not overly, perfect and harmonizes with her face beautifully. and the tip is nice, refined but still a little round so its not like woah like the other girl you posted.

JEALOUS of this girl :sad:

Ooo they do GoreTex?? Do you have their email? and website??

Why dont you post a picture of your profile then we can help you too??

I am really scared that my nose will look really low. I was looking at my pictures again and some pictures my radix looks really low and in others its not as bad and I notice the hump more... but i definitely dont like my tip ~ even the doctor her said my tip is my biggest concern and def need it projected more. But its my radix as well ~ the doctor said I could have a bit more put in, then shave off a small amount on my hump to balance it out but im scared it will look really low still and I dont wanna lose the height if i am honest!!

Thats why I wanna opt for like a really small implant ~ like 1.5mm ?? and plus i am wanting fat graft in temple and forehead so hopefully itll all balance out nicely :smile:

But will see ~ most Korean doctors say I need implant. BK and OZ are the only ones who said I dont need one, but all others, including dr wang, said a implant would help... so idk O_O will see !!

>__<

This is Chungdam U's website, it's in korean though http://www.dryang.co.kr/.

This is their blog, it has all the ulzzang before/after photos, this is a lot easier to navigate, http://y5402470.blog.me/ aaaaand http://blog.naver.com/beyondhavini/100146464141.

I hope that helps! oh, almost forgot, their e-mail is <[email protected]>, if you get a reply, tell me, because they only seem to reply once =w=;;

SOOOO basically Dr. Jung of Shimmian is the best of rhinoplasty? Are there any others up to par with him??

I am stuck between shimmian, ID, dream, or banobagi :sad: I am scheduled to head to Korea in August

How did their nose from O&Young look after the surgery but before resorption? Will they use your own ribs if requested? O&Young is on my short list. Thanks!

Hi,

Has anyone been to Regen recently for Rhino (or would like to comment on the skills of the surgeons there)? I have an appointment set up for a consultation and would appreciate any feedback! Thanks!

Thanks so much for the list! I will be sending my emails tonight!
Did you contact everyone of those clinics too?

I had eyelid surgery done a long time ago, almost 8 years ago now. I never liked the way it looked, but I've learned to live with it. The surgeon cut too much skin and to this day my left eye does not close completely when I sleep! It looks very funny to other people, I'm sure!

Which doctors are particularly skilled at blepharoplasty or revision? I'm definitely curious about getting my outers done, but according to XiaXue (the blogger) it seems very painful and I'm scared! Hopefully they'll do it while I'm sedated under GA if possible. If you're curious just google lateral canthoplasty and you'll see her youtube video.

I wanted to ask you if that email is really the clinic's email? It seems a bit funny and informal!

Thanks for introducing this clinic here though! I don't exactly know what to ask them. I will send them some of my pictures and see what they say.

It does, doesn't it? But I went on their website, to the online consultation area and asked if they had anyone who spoke english and if they could e-mail me. That's how I came about the e-mail, so I'm quite certain it's correct ^_^

I'm glad I found them heh, they're on my short list for the end of the year. I'm so excited!

He is the best for revisional rhino and also male rhino. If you look on his blog or facebook most of the pics he posts are males. But they are still really nice.
He also tends to use goretex too. He prefers using that rather than any other material

BK is good with eyes. As is Teuim clinic.

Yeh I seen XiaXues video but she said there wasnt that much different. Tbh a lot of doctors say that unless you have really closed ends.
Most people dont need it but youd nee to ask the doctor for his opinion :smile:

I emailed most on that list. All fairly good but overall I liked VIP and Banobagi the best with ITEM coming in third.

Regen were goos and WonJin seemed to know what he was talking about but regen were too expensive and I think I didnt like the aesthetics much on WonJin ... Lol cnt remember haha

I just got my first reply from VIP. So apparently a lateral canthoplasty is not recommended for me because my eyes will "end up sticking together again." Whatever that means!?

AND I actually showed them the picture of the ullzang and was told her nose would be too high for my facial balance. LOL.

To fix my uneven eyes he said he needed to fix the zygoma and mandible to make them symmetrical and to do the fat graft for my face where there is a depressed area (whatever that means). Where are fat grafts usually done on the face... the forehead, isn't it?

I'm really not sure if I want to fix my zygoma or mandible because I already have an oval face. Maybe they proposed this because they don't do orthognathic surgeries (i.e 2 jaw surgeries). I'll have to email more places and see.