BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Fat grafts are usually done in forehead, temple, underneath your eye area. Fat grafting is usually to correct depressed (concave) areas of your face, like where your laugh lines are located at. Once it's filled in, it would probably make you look more youthful looking and provides a balanced look. If you weren't originally interested in this procedure, you probably don't need it.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIP just recently updated their overall website design AND with new B&A photos. I love it!

I found you! :P
http://beauty-korea.com/board/view.asp?B_CATEGORY=0&B_CODE=B_Gallery&tID=102&sID=107&IDX=289&gotopage=1&search_category=&searchstring=

wow about time! i haven't been able to see like half of their before and after pics cuz they weren't showing up for the longest time. their new site is pretty good and very informative. and i see kains pics have been added to the site, looking pretty good :P

lol haha im pretty shy. i'll see if i can get my sister to lend me her pics, we're twins so it shouldn't be too far off from my nose. i think instead of juss shaving off the hump and then adding an implant to the bridge after to increase the height, you instead could juss raise ure radix with like septal cartilage or sumthing to get it to align with ure hump so it will straighten out ure nose. tht way u dont have to worry about any implants.

i think im juss gonna shave off my hump and focus on the tip, cuz like u that is my most major concern, plus i dont wanna change the distance between my eyes. but it'll be good to get opinions from a surgeon first, then go with a choice.

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone here have had experiences with doctor Kenneth Kim in L.A? http://www.drkennethkim.com/

I'm planning to have Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty done in his clinic but couldn't find so much review about him online.

Just now I have checked his website and it states he was offered partnership affiliation with Dream Medical Group in Seoul.

Any idea of other surgeon in the State who is good with Asian features? I'm living in Houston by the way.

nuuuuu i was hoping they wouldn't do that. :shucks:

oh well

anyway, i noticed some things that i am obligated to point out
Things that were photoshopped:
  • all the bruises and scars were removed from the after pics. from the bottom view, i had bloody scars and my nose tip was red, but that was all removed. i also had a brown bruise on my chin from the genioplasty, which you can see in the third pic but was removed from the first pic
  • the shape of my nostrils was altered from the bottom view only. it looks perfectly round in the modified version. in the originals (i requested that they send it to me after the surgery) i still had cat ear nostrils. over one year post op, my nostrils are not triangular anymore, but they are not perfectly oval either. they are also asymmetric
  • in the last pic, the shape has been refined and the size has been reduced as well
  • everything else is unmodified including the shape and size of my nose from all other angles

on the other hand, imo my nose looks even better from the frontal view irl after a year than it does in those photos

How is your nose a year out? How much would you say it has resorbed? Is your tip still refined or drooping? And of course, is the tip softer now?

Does anyone know how much the ala/base/side of our nostrils (I don't know the exact technical term) is narrowed by when getting primary augmentation rhino? I would like the base of my nose to be just a tiny bit smaller not sure if I would need alarplasty as well if that can be achieved with just primary aug rhino.

KAIN your like the poster boy for VIPP! Your a celebrity now KAIN :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Did you give consent for VIPP to show your photos ? i think they did a pretty good job at predicting the outcome of your nose because it looks almost somewhat similar to your album pics. Though i agreed i do like your album pics better because the results look more natural. Your still looking goood after 1 year KAIN :smile:

hi i just did my surgery few days ago.. and going to remove my stitches on monday!
does it hurt? My nose is super plugged... however my PS didn't advise me to clean it with anything though... he only gave me some cream to put near the stitches. Also, those of you who did rhino... was your face really oily? its crazy i need to use blotting paper almost every 30 mins...

How did ur surgery go???aaahhhh!!! Im leaving for korea on monday..super nervous! From my research..your nose is suppose to be oily. I have very oily skin to begin with so I will probably have to use those sheets like crazy too. Something that works for me is milk of magnesia from the drug store...ive slept without washing my face and im not even oily in the morning. AMAZING!!! Usually I have a huge puddle of oil around my nose. Where did u end up going?

Hello guys! For those of you wanting to know about Chungdam U, I finally got a reply!

ahhhh when they removed the cast to clean my nose for a minute.. they gave me a mirror.. and i looked like an avatar.. im not used to seeing myself with such high bridge in frontal view...what is milk of magnesia? is it a cleanser? I went to shimmian. I was indifferent between real and shimmian. Which clinics are you planning to visit?

Milk of magnesia is medicine you take when you get a stomach ache. I know its weird but it really works. Dab a little bit on a cotton ball, wipe on your face... After moisturizer. :biggrin:

Hehe I hope the pain is tolerable and you make a speedy recovery. What did you tell the doctor you wanted to get done? What did he suggest?