BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

yes, twitching back and forth. it wasn't like that before, but the doctor did cut the muscle at the base of the nose/upper lip from the inside to prevent the tip from drooping so it has felt swollen/full there for a while. i don't know why i just recently noticed this but when i smile it sometimes does that, too :sad:

i emailed VIP and Chloe said it's still healing and it should change with time. but i'm not sure regarding cartilage.. i also googled it and found that sometimes you can get "hanging colummella?"

i'm male, and otherwise i love my new nose! i had ear cartilage at the tip and septal cartilage over the bridge near radix, not rib cart

i am hoping to get those B&A pics from VIP when they get to it!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! How did ur surgery go...which clinic did you decide on? I just got to seoul. Where r u staying?

HI snowlicious

So how much fat is left on your face now? do you think it's possible to hold permanent as some claimed to be (maybe after the second injection) and how much is it for fat graft do you know? I am interested at having my forehead injected and the so-called noble surgery.

do you know if i can have the surgery right after consultation? how many days does it take u to recover and how many days u stayed in their officetel? do u recommend VIP or Banobagi????

also, do u have vip's contact email???? i don't seem to be able to send them through [email protected]

Thanks a lot!I know i hv many questions but i am very very very anxious!

Have you thought about getting an osteotomy? I have wide nose too n doctors have suggested an osteotomy to make my nose more narrow and refined.

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding of what type of implant to go for too. Did u get silicone with ur previous surgeries?

Hi, I don't think osteotomy is good idea if you have a flat bridge and then inserting implant. I feel like osteotomy makes the nose look too defined and fake? Because if we are putting implant into the nose I would assume ur skin would shape around that and lift the the nose to make it look for narrow..just my view. I don't like the really defined nose line two lines drawn down your nose.

how was ur nose before the surgery? which doctor did you go to? I'm sorry you have to go through that. I hope it gets better !

Yeh I actually agree. I don't want to look like Jacqueline koh, I feel her nose is too narrow and definitely looks very fake.
I think with an osteotomy it's important that the dr doesn't over do it.

Most Asians have a flat nose and want to create a more noticeable nose bridge.
I have a bigger hooked nose and actually want to do the opposite and reduce the size and remove a hump. Would you recommend VIP or BANOBAGI for this?

Does anyone know anything about Cinderella clinic for rhinoplasty? I know many stars like G. Na and Afterschool have been here and they're absolutely stunning but I want a more natural looking nose rather than a perfect "worked-on" looking nose.

Omg. I am like you. I never thought about osteotomy...but at my consult I was recommended. I'm soo lost right now too. And the same as implant. I was confident when I was coming to Korea now after consults I don't know anymore..every doctor recommend something different. Soo confused...

Hey who did you end up going too? What material did you use..

Yeh I kind of want to go for rib because I've heard a lot of complications from using silicone.
But I don't know if using rib for primary rhinoplasty is a good idea.. if that goes wrong then what?! Lol
What type of implant were you initially planning to get?
What have most been recommending you?

I got a reply from them :smile:

They seem nice, but I only replied once haha.. so who knows if they will reply again

This is what they said for me::

haha fair enough ^^ dont worry then, I will jsut assume your nose is similar to mine ... it seems like it with the low radix and hump!!

But I am pretty sure I am going to get an implant now... but only a small one... Grand Surgery is now my top, they seem very informative and I loooove their pictures on their websites. Second on my list is ChungdamU ... i like their pics and they are informative but only have sent one email haha!

Im gonna need to like write a list of all the clinics lol and see which one I really truly like... aiyaaah, this stresses me because I need to make sure i pick the right one!! haha

Hey! you can try this email [email protected] this is the one i have been using and they reply really quick when I email them.. like within 2 days??

^^