BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY so I was thinking about getting my nose done around Feb-March time.... do you guys reckon thats enough time to let it de-swell like at least the most of it by August?? as I am getting married in August of next year.... so dont want a swollen nose then!! haha

Thanks ^^

I want to make my nasal bones more narrow, my tip smaller and more refined and increase the height of my bridge. I've had good results with using fillers to increase my bridge height so I might ask the dr if I should just avoid using any implant for my bridge n just continue using fillers.
What are you planning to get?

Hey I'm looking to raise the height of the bridge, a more defined tip and a bit of alar base reduction (or to be a bit more narrow at the base) although I think that will be achieved with primary rhino, also a too thin of a nose does not look right. I think this should be reserved for those with wide nostrils/base. I don't think I need my nasal bone to be shaved down, I never thought of that, but now I don't know =s. I will see what the doctors suggest.

And I would suggest you get an implant..

sesamekiss: hey hi, r u going to S.Korea any time soon? I'm planning to go in July too if I can't find any good doctor here in the State.
It seems like we have similar problems, I have a hump and wide + high bridge bone, and bulbous tip. Got a suggestion from dr.Jung and Oz clinic to do osteotomy, tip plasty, and alarplasty too...
but other place like Banobagi suggested to do the tip plasty and arlar plasty only...
Aiyooo...:faint: I'm so confused now...

I am planning on going in feb to march time.

If ur nose is like mine then you wont need alarplasty. Im getting
- hump reduction
- tip plasty
- wide bridge reduction
- small implant (1-2mm)

One doctor suggested alar for me as it could help bulbous tip but then it wouldnt suit my face.

Most doctors in korea also dnt seem like rly like bone surgeries which is probably why banobagi suggested otherwise
But email other clinics like VIP or grand or ID etc as then u can see what others suggest.

I do have an eyebag problem. Is that what you mean by "underneath your eye area"?

Where do they take the fat from?

The thing about filling in the laugh lines is certainly interesting to me. I always thought a paranasal implant is meant to fix that, no? I am beginning to see my cheeks sag creating a small crease where my laughlines are, it really bothers me!

But I don't know if I need to get my zygoma and mandible shaved down if what I have is facial asymmetry. I feel like orthognathic surgery would be the "correct" way to fix my problem, whereas shaving mandible and zygoma would be taking the "easy" way out.

This is from a few pages back but I wanted to ask.... is this "Chungdam U" the same as this place?

http://www.chungdamsu.co.kr/common/main.asp

They have very similar names!!

Nope, completely different, because this is a dental clinic hahaha. There might be some clinics identically named 'Chungdam' as that is an area in the city :smile:

Ah, so lucky, such a long reply hahaha. They kept mine extremely brief. They recommended quite a bit didn't they ^^;;

My bridge was low and i had a fleshy nose. Not too big but definitely bulbous. I'm waiting for it to fully deswell to see the final result. Will definitely update if it gets better.

I used silicon. But according to my dr he would only put in 1mm. I'm not too sure about how he did it. But that plus my ear cartilage and fat removal from my nose still didn't change a thing. In fact it looks huge now.

Has anyone heard of using dermis graft (which is basically skin) to increase height of the bridge??

BK told me they offer this when I asked about alternatives to silicone. It's more expensive than silicone but cheaper than rib.