BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I've been trying to navigate around the Cinderella Clinic website... such a shame that you need some type of login / code to see the B&A photos...

http://cindyclinic.com
http://plakr.cindyclinic.com

(but just by taking a look at all the preview images they have of patients, i'm not sure if I like what I see... :weird: If it's photoshop, it's terrible photoshop cause one of the girl's head is floating off her suspiciously, thin neck)
[​IMG]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Banobagi - I think I kinda like this one the most but it's a bit overpriced
2. Dr. Jung - wonder if I should have surgery there because I heard people said dr. Jung is better with male nose
3. Dr. Kenneth Kim (in L.A, he is partnered with Dream clinic in S.Korea) - this clinic would be a priority if I can find more information about the doctor since it's just 3,5 hours flight for me
4. Dream clinic - have not heard anything from them
5. Oz clinic - cheaper than others and dr.Park speak good English but heard a few scandals about this place
6. Dr. Charles Lee (in L.A, he seems to be famous for Asians surgery in the State and has been appeared on some tv shows) - 3.5 hours flight for me but he's pretty overpriced...

Do u have VIP, Grand and ID's email? I emailed VIP into their gmail a week ago and never heard anything from them. I heard some people said thar ID is famous for V-line surgery only... do u have any ideal about that? is that right?

Oh by the way, which month r u planning to go to S.Korea? Any clinic on ur list?

So I am looking to go to Korea in July or August. I would like to in June, but I feel I won't be prepared..maybe late June at the earliest.

Who else is going around the time I am going?

Vip ~ [email protected]

Grand ~ [email protected]

ID ~ [email protected]

ID is meant to be rly good for facial bone surgeries - but i do like their nose b+as..
Grand is all around good surgery place and so is VIP. Both speak good english too... Well grand speak perfect english via email. Like PERFECT i feel the person may be from US or UK or something :P

Haha only cos I asked loads of questions!!
I also asked what else they recommend :P they seem nice and I emailed back. Hope theyll email back!!

Where are you deciding to go? I think you and I hace similar noses and I've decided on Grand, Banobagi, or maybe chungdam u

Those three clinics are in my top5

At the momeny my top 5 is...

1 - grand
2 - chungdam u
3- VIP
4 - wonjin
5 - Banobagi

:smile:

I am leaning very close to the top 2 as they tick most of my boxes.

Thailand is not advance as Korea. They don't have the technology use of 3D imaging. Most Clinics in thailand use silicone implants. And all LB's are on estrogens hormones and tons of make up.

The news in thailand also mentions a lot about cosmetic surgery, korea is the leading country.

Unless a dude looking for a sex-change Thailand would be the best.

Oh wow!

Tk god I read deeper into the forum.

I got suspicious when sb who went for PS would post their pics ao conspicuously in a forum. Mosaic part of the face at least!

I plan to go in Aug.

I want to go for epi n rhino.

Dear all,

New to this forum, any recommendations for doctors in korea that do fillers to raise the nose bridge? Any complications to this? Thanks.

Thank you! :smile: