BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Finished collecting my quotes :biggrin:
Most of the places said I'd need an osteotomy which is nasal bone narrowing, and a few places also said I might need an alar base reduction too.
For anyone who's curious, here are the prices:

Regen

Silicone 6,000,000KRW.
Dermal graft: 7,500,000KRW
Rib(own) : 9,000,000~10,000,000KRW
Rib(donated) : over 7,000,000KRW.

Wonjin

osteotomy + silicone implant + ear cartilage = 3,200 USD
osteotomy + rib rhinoplasty + ear cartilage = 6,800 USD

Banobagi (rarely uses rib so they didn't give me a quote for that)

silicone + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction costs 7,000,000won.

JW

silicone + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction : 4,000USD
dermal graft + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction : 4,500USD
rib graft + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction : 7,000USD

Grand (only use silicone)

Silicone + septal cartilage: 3,000,000 KRW to 3,600,000 KRW
Alar base reduction: 900,000 KRW to 1,100,000 KRW
Nasal Bone Reduction:600,000 KRW to 850,000 KRW

Cinderella

- silicone + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction = 7,000,000 ~10,000,000W
- goretex + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction = 7,000,000 ~11,000,000W
- dermal fat + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction = 7,000,000 ~11,000,000W
- rib + ear cartilage + osteotomy + alar base reduction = 15,000,000 ~ 19,000,000W

BK

silicone implant and septal cartilage = 3500-5500 USD
dermis graft = 5500-7500 USD
rib cartilage graft = 6500-8500 USD

Oz

silicone 2,750,000 KRW.
silicone + nasal bone narrowing and alar base reduction: up to 5,000,000 KRW.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for sharing =)

I'm currently in the process of collecting quotes too (just finished emailing my ugly ugly ugly 'before' pictures to different clinics for consultation =P). I'm doing more than just nose, but this is very helpful!

When I get my nose quotes I will share here. And other quotes I will post on the other thread lol

Oh wow BK? I always heard they are not good... but only because of Dr Kim haha ~ is it possible to email Dr Hong directly? I have been emailing Dr Kim I think? ... or did you ask for him when you went there?

You look amazing so I might put BK back on my list!!

Teuim PS is quite low price... but Idk they havent had loads of amazing reviews...
OZ clinic also quite low and they are good but I dont think they like using implants

What are you planning on having done??

In total for me it will be a minimum of £5000 including surgery and hotel and airfare etc - but I might do extra... so i think altogether it will be £8000 ish ~
But for me money isnt a huge issue because I want to make sure I get it right the first time... I mean I have not chosen some because they charge a lot more but others like Grand or ChungdamU they are good B+As and have decent prices :smile:

Def do not take out a loan!! Just try and save up ^^

I am planning on going in March 2013 :smile:

Wow. Prices are higher than I thought, haha... Email me, between you and juboozi, I now have two nose buddies! :biggrin:

Which is great, cause we all need support!
I don't actually *know*. I'm wanting more refinement around the dorsum/bridge/tip areas. Should I just email the clinics my pictures and stuff? Apparently, Goretex is better suited for guys so maybe that and some auricular cartilage. I'm also thinking of grafts simply because I don't want my nose to collapse a few years down the line! :faint:

Some person posted on Asian Nose Job 2, last year, about their guesthouse. Haven't got a reply. Write me an email and I'll get back to you with the specifics! ^^

Hi Juboozi,

I m new in this forum.
Do you have email address for "Regen"? If i wanna do my nose job, how long have to stay in Korea? How long to recovery after surgery?

Thanks.

the doctors recommend staying for at least 7-10days after surgery.
I personally would stay at least 2 weeks.

not too sure about recovery but i'm guessing it could take months before all the swelling disappears?

here's a list of emails :smile:

REGEN
[email protected]

BANOBAGI
[email protected]

JW
[email protected]

CINDERELLA
[email protected]

WONJIN
[email protected]

OZ
[email protected]

BK
[email protected]

JEWELERY
[email protected]

hiii

i just read your post now and was wondering how ur nose is going?

what was the reason u needed revision?

im planning to get rhino in november and most of the clinics i've emailed have been recommending silicone... but im worried that silicone has a high complication rate =/

i've heard that with artificial implants its 100% that you will need revision sooner or later >.<

100%??? Really? That is worrying >.<;; I'm so confused what to doooo..

My email got thru to jewelry but no response yet. That's the email from their website, right?

Its not 100% but there is a high chance. Its like any foreign object some ppl can take it well and some ppl need replacing. Each person is different

yeh true. but chances are maybe 10, 20, 30 years later you might need revision...

but i guess it could be the case for rib as well?

arghh so confused... i just want to get it right the first time ><

I just sent email to [email protected] and told them I want to see Dr.Hong. Try this email address. :smile: and yes, make sure to tell them you want to see Dr.Hong :smile:

Hi All,

Does rhino have any side effect? Is the surgery last for few years or even lesser a year have to do revision?

juboonzi: Thanks for the information.

Dan4me: would you mind email me your picture?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
LOOKING FOR A GROUP TO GO WITH DURING THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER 2012.
I'm going with another forumer on here, we're both very sweet (and don't bite)!
I will be arriving to Seoul on Saturday, the 8th.

Please let me know if you're planning for that month! We can try to coordinate something!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: