BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 3-6 months in advance is good on Tuesday's. The best time to catch the dip is around 11am and after 4pm.

You want to purchase tickets directly on airline websites.
Cathay Pacific
Korea Airlines
"" airlines etc.

I don't know about Expedia, Price Line and all them 3rd party sites. You want a straight shot to Korea or One stop flight to Souel. Good luck!

oh yeh that was dermis graft
they didnt give me too much info only said that some skin and fat would be taken from ur *** lol

fascia is taken from ur head - i watched a video on youtube lol
they cut a piece of ur skin on ur skull near ur ears and its used for people with really thin skin so the implant doesnt protrude out

Thank you!! Appreciate you sharing it with us. :smile:

Ah ok... I have a lot of butt so I don't mind if they need to harvest dermis or fat from there. I would not mind the more soft look to the nose either. Is this the place that does it?
http://www.coanco.co.kr/

Hello.. I am new here..

Does anyone ever heard of Wonjin?
That's the only clinic i was referred to. I have very limited knowledge which doctor i should go to for nose job.

I've personally heard a lot of bad things about Wonjin. Cozycot mentions it being blacklisted and having photoshopped b&a and botched jobs. I also saw a lot of negative things on Naver. But this is only what I've seen/heard, so don't take my word for it :smile:

Hi anyone from malaysia or singapore probably heard of cheesie of cheeserland.com?she's a blogger who's recently famous in japan too i think. Because of the tokyo kawaii world contest, I gathered....anyway i heard some rumour that she might have some work done. I wonder if anyone can tell exactly what procedures she's gotten? If i would guess i would say nose n ...cheek? I wanted to post her old n recent photos but i couldnt figure out how to upload attachments (am using ipad) so i will when i can.
because i think her now nose is ...natural? But when i saw her pictures on her blog circa 2007/2008, in comparison it does seems flat. She claimed that she didnt have any ps done in interview but....hmm. If anyone can pinpoint what she got, that be great. Thanks. Cos im interested in her now nose.

something doesn't make sense to me as I was researching hoping rhinoplasty veterans can help answering. Most of us are trying to get our tips smaller and more refine as they are bulbous before. why then the need of harvesting ear cartilage to the tip? wouldn't that make the tip even bigger than before because we're putting more cartilage there.
this link was posted a while back and it makes sense to me: - http://www.rhinoplastyinbeverlyhills.com/tip-narrowing-and-refinement
to suture the tip cartilage together rather than add more cartilage. please enlighten me :smile:

Sorry im just uploading her pictures now on my pc,

First 2 pics - her in 2007/2008
Next 2 - her recent ones

Is it because of weight loss that makes the faces seems sharper n the nose seems...more defined? or make up? or something else...
I feel that her bridge now is slightly more 'straight' compared to her old photos
I read some rumour of her ps, but in some pictures im just thinking like 'hmm could be the make up or color lens' o_0 Let me know your opinion!

i want the nose that seems 'natural' on her face.

If u look back even further you can see really old pics. She looks completely diff. Her eyes face and nose esp. I wouldbt be surprised if she got eyes and nose like very minor... But her cheeks also she has lost A LOT of weight. Shes tiny now so that could explain her cheeks.

Adding more cartilage makes the tip more refined so its not round but more defined at the tip.
They take cartilage out or they bond it together but then build on the tip so ita more like V rather than U. Like if you squeeze a ball together it may be smaller but the end is still round so thus the extra cartilage is to makebit defined.