BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Previously you mentioned something taken from the buttcrack...Did you mean the dermis? Or is it fascia taken from there? lol not poop hopefully.

Sucks that dermis has high absorption rate...although I am not surprised.

Edit: Sorry might not have been you.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to take a guess, I think she had her teeth done, i.e cosmetic dentistry.

Her nose tip is definitely smaller. Some nose reduction.

Her cheeks are bigger, must be some type of filler(which is very common procedure), maybe filled her temple area slightly too.

lol haha ya we do have pretty similar noses. i think when it comes close to my surgery date ill probably post full pics on the forum :smile: chungdamU had some pretty nice results, seems like a very skilled clinic. lol im sure u'll have a gut feeling when u visit all the clinics, go with the doc that u feel most comfortable with and answers all ure questions!!

wow u look really pretty :smile: and i love ure nose, although it might be a little too high for my taste. did u get all of those surgeries done at the same time!??? if soo that would seem pretty painful, do u know how long it took u to recover from all of the facial contouring surgery?? how painful was it on a scale of one to ten?? im thinking of getting my chin shortened a bit, but am rlly scared lol.

lol hehe im assuming a nose job. but im guessing ur asking what she specifically got done to her nose. the results look rlly nice and natural after. im guessing she got defatting of the tip and alarplasty. i can only hope to have the same results as hers.

Like juboozi said, thanks for the tip! Does that count for all year round? I've read that rib is quite painful too. There was a doctor who said septal cartilage and cartilage from the ear was sufficient, so long as the ear hadn't been harvested from before... Lol, 'harvested'... :faint:

Yes all year round...You can save a hundred or two dollars. Best bet is to buy your ticket's months in advance.

LoL, that was the same term Dr. Lee used from Vip. " We will harvest cartilage from your ribs. Rib#7 would be the best to harvest from being the straightest rib".

I like my garden of ribs.

I'ved fractured and bruised ribs before numerous times and they are the worst. Especially when you have to sneeze, fart or cough. All 3 at once, forget about it. And avoid hanging around comedian friends cuz laughing is a killer. I would assume rib harvesting would be the same.

It sounds painful tbh, and I'd prefer to use my ear cartilage but my ears just seem a bit lacking in cartilage lol... At least when I touch them. And that doesn't sound good lol... I laugh a lot for no reason on my own and we're always messing around in class and making jokes ._.

I believe Kain's B&A is on the VIP site. They did a really good job.
I like there method for nose surgery. They do mid face augmentation w/ rhinoplasty.

Not just slap a western nose on a pan grill.

My face is a bit on the flat side. LOL

Any hints lol? There're quite a few pics and I'm sorting through the best looking! :P Weird thing is looking at the pics before I actually click on them to see a close-up, they look pretty pointy and projected from far off. In fact, I'm really liking all of their side profiles. Really pretty. Hey, I'm sure your face isn't that bad! Give yourself some credit! ^^

Thank you Bora...He the last man standing on the B&A section I believe No.246
http://www.beauty-korea.com/board/list.asp?b_code=B_Gallery&tid=102&sid=107

DAAAMNNNNN. I opened that one up as a separate tab cause it looked so good... DAMN! :smile: Very nice! :whistle:

Hey, no need to thank me! It probably isn't that bad! Really! :smile:

How long in advance would you say? I was going to book around 5-6 months in advance.

Are there any specific days that are cheap to fly on like a weekday etc??

Thanks!!