BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I had a lot of swelling. At first I thought kao made my nose huge but now it's PERFECT!!

but then again, remember, i took sinecch and my friend didn't and he didn't swell as much!! but...he was revision, i wasn't.

lol..

I went out after a week but I stayed in taiwan for a whole month! :O

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try pure aloe. It tastes like **** but it helps as well as pumpkin juice. At the end I drank more aloe than pumpkin juice. Buy aloe at the market. Peel it, only use the jelly part, put them in a blender to make juice. put some lemon to lighten up the taste a bit. :smile:

Did you have alarplasty with the rhino? How is your tip a year out; is it soft or still rock hard? Any issues other than being bulbous? Personally, if you like everything about it except the tip and Dr. Lee is willing to revise it for free I would take him up on it. Although now that you have the structure, you can go w/ another clinic that you like their tiplasty better. I can't see that it being that hard. Mind sharing your B&A? I'm interested in VIP. Thanks.

yes i did, that alarplasty turned out pretty well =) and its gotten a bit softer but not by much, still rock hard cant push it down or up. Sigh really dont wanna shell out another couple of thousand dollars, so probably gonna go with VIP. sure give me your email?

hey i have considered going to vip since several others on the forum have gotten impressive results. if u dont mind i would also love to see ure before and after pics. i'll pm you my email. did u just get work done on the tip? do u think u would have gotten a nicer result if u used rib on the tip?? im looking into really refining my bulbous nose also, and am looking into using rib.

*O* that makes me feel so much better.... thank you!

i'm staying in taipei for only 10 days and then i'm returning to hong kong... have many people to see in hong kong, and don't want them to be unpleasantly surprised by my huge nose lmao

im sorry to hear youre not happy with your tipplasty :sad: hopefully itll be alright the 2nd time.

mind sharing your b&a with me too? [email protected]

Try a blackhead cleanser. I have been through that because I'm born with bad oily skin on my nose. It is very difficult to squeeze your nose with the implant in....since it is hard. So your best bet is to use one of those skin brushes to GENTLY massage it (not too hard or your nose will turn red and irritated; with an implant in, it will look even more apparent) with the face cleanser.

This question most likely applies to everyone. But how do your friends and family react to your choice of plastic surgery? I want to get a nose job and I don't know how to tell my boyfriend and I don't know how my family will react to this. My boyfriend is the type that thinks natural is always the best....true, it is the best and everyone wishes they had natural beauty, but if you aren't born with it, then you'll just have to get better.

My nose ruins my self-esteem tremendously. I'm constantly dreaming about finally having a little nose that fits my face. I subconsciously developed an annoying habit of squeezing my nose when I'm nervous or when I have nothing to do. Or even when I am occupied, I still catch myself unknowingly doing it! Even my boyfriend, not realizing how much it hurts me, has made fun of my nose. He thinks it is funny I guess, but I don't. It kills me. My boyfriend has the perfect nose for his face. I am so jealous! Even a guy's nose is more delicate than mine!

I just hate having people gossip about me. Some people that I know from my boyfriend's side of the family really likes to gossip and I really don't want to specifically tell them that I got a nose job. We aren't that close and I don't trust them! But at family gatherings, they will definitely be there and notice and be one of the first to ask if I got a nose job! Then people's views might change about me because they just don't understand what I'm going through.

So how did you break the news to the family and the people around you?

[email protected]. Thanks!

Hey can i see ur B&A photos? Im also interested to get my nose done by VIP too
Here is my email [email protected]

We must be related. :roflmfao:
How did I solve the predicament of telling others about my nearly-there rhinoplasty surgery date? I didn't tell them. I'm planning on not telling them. Especially my parents, I plan on coming back from Korea and I'm hell bent on playing the game "spot the difference" with them.

No doubt that they will see it... but I'm from a traditional asian family. There's no way my mother would let me onto that plane if she knew I was having surgery. She would blow up the car in the garage before that happens. So I won't tell them. I'll tell them when I get back, but not before..

Here's the deal, those gossipy individuals (this applies to coworkers too) will talk about you either way, with or without the nose job - so why give them the benefit of them gossiping before you get the procedure done? You take that nose and you show up to those parties with pride and beat down whoever looks at your differently or start whispering behind your back. Don't let them get to you. People will talk, let them talk.

By the end of the day, you're the one puttin' your feet up while the others are running their mouths about other people's issues and getting their panties in a bunch for no reason. Their lives must be so boring for them to do that. Feel sorry for them and move on.

PS: How I solved the issue of telling the boyfriend? We broke up, I was only playing with the idea of rhinoplasty when we were dating. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a clue about it... Which, gives me the time to focus on healing. :: forever alone ::