BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hi, I haven't been on this site for a long time and I can't believe my rhinoplasty was actually more than 8 months ago. I still don't like it and my nose is still very hard. It's crooked and dips down. Overall dislike... I been searching for a new doctor for revision... Anyone know a good revision doctor. I have donor rib as my implant... Thx in advance! I am on the east coast!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sammielee125, sorry to hear tt you are not happy w the result. You might want to ask your surgeon if it will take a while to settle coz you are using donor rib implant? Could you share with us who is your surgeon/clinic?

Anyone interested in getting a free consultation with Dr Jung from Shimmian Rhinoplasty Clinic (Korea), please drop me a PM or my email at [email protected] for details. He will be coming to Singapore on July 1st (this coming Sunday) in the afternoon!! :biggrin:

I'm going to have my nose checked by him too! :smile:

Megalina, drop Dr Jung an email at [email protected] to book an appointment when he visits Singapore. Which is like super rare la!!! lol

He is coming to Singapore this coming Sunday 1st July for free consultation!!!!!!

Don't miss the chance :smile:

Hello lovemiki,

Check your PM :smile:
Just consult Dr Jung when comes to Singapore on 1st July. It will clear your doubts then you know whether to do paranasals or not!

I send him email le.. Thank u

Hi Panda_Bear

I'm looking for dr for my primary nose job, confused there is so many positive and negative on all clinic.

I have email OZ, ITEM, Shimmian,BK and etc.

BK since to be the most x.

Look on you that you did not have any implant, can you share your b/a?

Thanks you

I had nose job at BK 3 months ago with Dr. Hong. I had silicone for nose bridge, septal cartilage for nose tip, and hump removal. It was my primary, too. Good luck with your surgery !!! :smile:

Hey sorry to hear that u dont like ur nose. Which doctor did it?

I've been waiting to hear back from her too. I'm
Trying to go see Wang this september. Hope shes ok!