BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

ok cool!

please pm me! at [email protected]
im with qiuqiu too. tickets have been booked! confirmed flight is on april 25th!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi worries,
i will be in seoul 26th april to 5th may instead?
what flight are you taking?
your're doing you're rhino or... eyelid?
as im doing both?
pm me! maybe we can consult together too!

Hi,

I want to do rhinoplasty with rib and ear cartilage and sliding genioplasty with Dr Kao in early June or July or August at Taipei. Is anyone interested to share lodging with me, can consult tog and also, have some companion will be fun.. If you do please, reply here. I will check this forum frequently.

I don't think so. You might even still have your cast on at 5 days post op. Don't rush the recovery, this is the most important part of the surgery and you want to be sure you don't have an infection when you leave.

Hmm thanks.

It's so annoying to have a runny nose all the time after rhinoplasty! Anyway, my biggest concern is the septal cartilage that was placed over my bridge to the radix. I can feel and see the contour of it over my nose and one side at the radix is more prominent. Do you think it will reabsorb a little and smooth out over time? And there seems to be a bump inside my right nostril. And, because of alar base reduction my smile is weird :sad:

Hey do u know what doctor u will be going to ? What kind of rhino? I'm interested in going the same days!

Hey I'm trying to do the same thing! Doctors suggested that I rebuild my nose bridge,remove the fat from my nose tip,and do alar reduction.The whole procedure costs 5000000~6300000 quoted by banobagi. I heard alar reduction is really hard so would need to find a really good doctor who specialize in that. Also heard that rib catilage is recommended for flat nose bridge. We may have similar nose and need same work, let's stay in touch and share info. I want to get it done ASAP! Maybe sometime in April! Email me and stay in touch [email protected]

Hey would you recommend dr kao? How are you liking ur nose so far? Are u going to Korea to get ur nose fixed or for something else? I would like to go around the same time so let's try to coordinate! [email protected]

Hey did u go to dr Wang? If so, how is ur experience?

hey just wanted to post this link up for anyone who is serious about going to or consulting with Dr. Wang. I got it from his website, it's a list comprised of the things u should know and do before making an appointment with him. its in English already so no need for translating. hope this helps :smile:

http://www.wangmd.cn/html/eng/contact/2617.html

oo thanks! so is it much more natural looking?? because I know other materials tend to show through the skin a bit or create a "line" from certain angles if that makes sense :P

I really like his wording. He so blunt and tells it like it is. My kind of doctor!!

I also like how he says he cnt make it perfect but do it to the best he can. At least hes honest and doesnt try to sell and be all like yes i can!

Hes still in my considerations but he has no b+as for chin... But then im not 100% about chin yet so will see :smile: