BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know for sure how long it will last, I'm only 18 days post ops now, I also asked dr. Lee do I need for touch up? He says his method is different with other clinic, he injected the fat layer by layer, therefore do not need any touch up, but yeah not sure though as this is my first fat graft. He does say it will be absorbed by 50-60% therefore initially he injected lots of fat on my forehead which I didn't like it at all at first.

16k isnt bad considering u did rib!! I worked it out at about 11-12k if i got the fat grafting in forehead and temple. Which is quite a bit as I have other event to save for!! Did you get discount at all?

Can u choose where he takes it from?? I wouldnt mind him taking it from my love handles lols. Did he tke a lot? For it to be noticeably smaller on your thighs? I cant really imagine hed need loads for the face lols

I dont really want to be wearing the head bandage during my trip lol. Ill be there for 10- 14days poss with my family as well... Who only know about the nose at this point O_O... But i kind of wanna go by myself now cos i feel theyre gonna influence my decision or like protest >__<

But which hotel did you stay at as well? And what was the complete process altogether after surgery? Like stitches being removed on the chin and stuff?

Thanks!! Also I pm'd you my email ^__^

I see where your comming from. Not many doctors these days respond to emails,so I am glad to see doctors out there who instill trust into their patients with thorough communication.

Thankyou for the site but it its all in chinese characters, I can't find the translate button or navigate through it, I can however see the brief bio on the doctor wow *quite impressive*.

The reason why I was and am still kinda keen on VIP is because I followed some posts by KAIN, saw his pictures and results. You probably read his posts but to recap in case you havent. I remember that he was a Canadian Chinese/Malay boy, so it made me feel kinda comfortable to know that he made his way around without knowing Korean. He aslo had similar problems as me with short chin, deviated nasolabial folds small nose etc. He went from a plain boy to pretty boy- (like Serz OMG WOW lol). I wanted to get the same as him 1.sliding genioplasty 2. nasolabial implants 3. rib rhino and also my forhead fat grafts done to get that smooth round finish.

goodness me that looks like a crapload of surgery :S

I followed all his posts from begining to end like from two years ago until the date of his surgery. So I kinda felt like I was with him throughout his VIP surgery experience.
TBH I got kinda scared when people started to post that VIP photoshopped the photos and that there was proof that they did *sigh*.That just makes me feel so much more adamant about going with them.

I know what you mean when you say you don't want to regret getting surgery done, "especially in a foreign" country, it is only human to fear the unknown but in my case I guess going to Taipei or Korea, they are both foreign countries for me :sad: so I don't really have another option. The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is that "Joker smile" where the ends of your mouth curl upwards which is the result of getting nasal labial implants. Some girl had hers removed because of it, but I had a long think about it and realised that the joker smile is a small price to pay to rid the ugly nasal labial folds around my mouth :smile:

I think I'm gonna give myself another year to think this through. *sigh* too undecided now.

btw
Thank you sooo much for responding :smile:

keep me updated with your progress I'm sure Dr Kao will give you a beautiful profile

Sesamekiss,

I did revisional rib rhyno, fat graft and sliding chin, they gave me 10% tax price reduction as I paid by cash. I stayed in their officetel for free, the room has everything, heater, mini kitchen to cook instant noodle ..lol, refrigerator, clean bathroom, drinking water in a gallon, TV, computer and free wifi. It only takes 15minutes to VIP. They also provide pick up service from the airport and send you back for free. Hair wash and facial for free, that's why they call it VIP haha. Overall my experience was lovely, Joann, Sarah and the aunties that clean up the hospital room plus provide food are all very2 nice (for me at least). Dr. Lee is also kind of friendly haha. The stitches on my nose together with the cast were taken out on the 4th day post surgery. The one inside my mouth (sliding chin) will dissolve by itself, I still feel numb on my chin and cannot talk/smile freely yet. People that have shared their experience here were very2 helpful for me to decide where to go and what to prepare, therefore I'm also very happy to share my experience here and hope i could help others too.

Okay . She said she had Silicone for bridge and ear cartilage for tip ~

---

Banobangi sent me this email today :

The price is different and we don't use rib cartilage anymore.If you want to make your nose bridge higher,we use silicon.And if you want to make your nose tip more point and longer,we use nose cartilage.The costs for both procedure is 3500000~4500000 in Korean Currency.

Ehh I really wanted rib rhino so I figure I can't put Banobangi on my list of places to go anymore .

Here's the email VIP sent me :

The rib cartilage rhinoplasty for primary surgery is USD9, 500 include anesthesia.

Silicone bridge with ear /septal cartilage for the tipis USD6, 100.
Medication is about US50.

I wonder if it's an added cost for alar base reduction ... ? Anyone know ?

ALSO for those of you that have been to VIP for rhinoplasty . Can you tell me what you actually paid in total and what you got ? Thank you ~

hey thanks alot again for sending me ure pics. wow quite a nice transformation. u still look the same but very different at the same time, like a prettier version :smile:. vip is quite skilled in fat grafting. do you know how much they charged you for the forehead and chin area? im looking into getting my cheeks and chin done.

for ure rhinoplasty did u use rib for both the bridge and tip? sorry for asking so many questions lol. recover well.

ya i would love to shorten my chin as well so i can get a shorter face. ived tried to look for some before and after pictures of people who have shortened their chin, but the procedure is uncommon i think.

ya his noses are very nice, and i just realized a flexible nose is very important, i dont think i could be okay with a rock hard nose.

I'm using rib for bridge, and ear cartilage for tip also fascia (from head) to cover area between eyes as dr. Lee said that my skin on that area quite thin.

Have you done your rhynoplasty or you're going to?

thanks alot for the info. i recall someone telling me on the forum that dream also uses rib, but only for the tip i think.

hey ya i know u used fat grafting for ure forehead and temples. i was just wondering what they quoted u since im looking into getting it done for my cheeks and chin.

i havent done it yet but i plan to, hopefully beginning of next year. im thinking of going to vip for fat grafting. do u think its reasonable to go to seperate surgeons for rhinoplasty and fat grafting?

You baaically got what I am considering!! Ur pictures are really nice tho! You forehead looks amazing and your nose is a rly nice shape. Your chin is nice too. Really balances out your face.
I think i am won over now. First Kain but now I have another one who had good experience ^__^

So you stayed in the officetel the whole duration of your stay?? I dont think ill be able to as I will be going with three more people altho they said i can bring one extra person to stay in officetel... Be good tho as its free... Lol
Is it 15min walk?? Or like bus? They gave me a link to a hotel called hotel sunshine - or something and theyre decent priced but not sure how far away they are...

Just wondering, i rmbr you said your husband did eyelid at teuim?? Are they good because I was considering them as well cos they have nice aesthetics for nose too!!

So did you only have a bandage or cast for the nose? Did you have one for the chin (like the one they wrap around your whole head). And what about the fat grafting? Is theyre any bandages for that?

Thanks again!! :smile:

Yeah same. Theyre isnt a lot of pics for it ... Regen have some and some others have it which is with v-line surgery... I think banobagi have that... Some are listed under two-jaw surgery as well... But still not loads and i dnt want vline or two jaw lol. Wish clinic has a picture too. Lol

Dr wang is the only one who does flexi tip init?? If i go to vip i wouldnt do rib tho... Which is why id wanna go to dr wang... But dr wang doesnt do chin or fat grafting so its like >_<