BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Kao from Taipei.

I am going in early June. I also want ceases bring up too. Initially the local doc do a mini incision of 8mm. I find it too low.

Hi I am leaving for Taipei on 5 June. Want buddy up ?

Haha maybe!! Would be cool to go with someone whose going through the same as me!

Was actually thinking if I do do my chin I may go to Dr Wang for nose then travel to VIP for the other surgeries (genio and poss fat graft). Cos if u are def doing that too I may too!!

Hi guys,

I need some urgent advice. Btw, if to revise double eyelids and raise the cease higher (after mini incision done) and make it more parallel, can suture be done over it or need do full incision? But what about the previous scar? I dont want a double cease. Sigh... I only worry double cease triple eyelid...

Hey, :smile:

So do you think water in Dalian is contaminated or..? How do I know if they are?
What about their bottled mineral water? and water from hotel? clean to bathe and boil to cook food? :S

If they are contaminated, how do people in China survive!

I am staying for 8days btw.

hey taeyang,

I'm going alone. Of course I wanted to bring along my family, but they can't make it :sad:

I know I should be eating healthier, but I won't know if the fruits/vegetables in their supermarket are clean or not!
I hope they have boiler in the hotels, so I can boil the tap water. Boiled tap water are OK to consume right?

I am thinking of getting canned food from my country to there, just in case..

Can anyone tell me please if fruits/vegetables in the markets are OK to consume?? ;(

Hi panda_bear, do you mind if I ask you a few questions about your procedure? I have already enquired via email with OZ clinic and wanted the same procedure as you, I'm happy with my bridge definitely don't want to have surgery there but want to make the tip of my nose narrower and more defined (+chin augmentation) - did he use cartilage for you? (as I don't want to have silicone/goretex implanted into my nose) and what were the costs involved? oh and recovery time aswell.. I really want to fly over there to have this procedure done but boy it's costly! TIA :smile: xx

Aw, if I'm going and all goes according to plan I think it'd be June/July, as that would be mid sem uni breaks for me. Hope all goes well xx

@Art I think you will be fine if you eat fruit you can peel. I had my travel consultation yesterday with a doctor, she said its better not to eat fruits but if u have to make sure you wash it yourself with bottle water and peel it, thick skin fruit like banana. No grapes or stawberries etc. And its a good idea medicine from the doctor just incase you do eat something and get sick. I was told to stay away from veggies.

It's ok to shower . Do boil the mineral/bottled water just in case.
you should be able to survive there for 8days. Wanted to ask u bag along oatsl /muesli but just recalled their FRESH MILK can b consumed up to 6mths!!!:thinking:

Well if China water is anything like Hong Kong i wouldnt drink it. In HK ppl always buy bottled water unless you BOIL the tap water.
But drinking it straight is a no no. I think its the same in S.Korea... And most Asian countries tbh...

Hey! I was going to go to Korea to have tip plasty done but also considering Thailand as I've been there before. I was thinking maybe toksai clinic? When did you plan on traveling abroad?

Definitely don't drink tap water. It's best to buy bottled water which should be quite cheap or boil the water. When I was there I didn't even brush my teeth with tap water :S Also, I have many chinese friends who get food posioning every time they go back to China to visit family. The reason natives in China aren't all sick is because due to living there all their life they've built up immunity, whereas for those who come from a relatively clean environment get a huge shock to their systems. My friend also got violent food ppoisoning when she was with me in China.
Many restaurants and the such use recycled cooking oil and colourants in the food. Hotel food shouldn't be as questionable so perhaps try eating at only hotel restaurants? They also give you a free bottle of water every day at the hotel :smile:
Reagrding the fruit, I would choose only thick skined fruits, i.e bananas and watermelon, and perhaps oranges and dragon fruit.
It'd be best to bring your own food though as a precaution :smile: Hope that helps