BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I used silicone for my rhino, but if you do dermis graft, since it is basically skin like you said, it should very very natural after surgery I think ?
Do you not want to use silicone ?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dermal fillers are a really simple procedure and in my opinion i don't think u need to go to korea for that, just go to a board certified dr.
I got dermal fillers n had bruising for about 10 days. Still have some really faint red marks on the side of my bridge but u cant really see it.

Yeh I think silicone is great for the lucky people who don't get any complications.

Only reason I want to avoid silicone is cos I had capsular contracture twice with silicone implants for a different surgery, so now I'm really hesitant about silicone.
It seems to be the most popular type of implant with Korean doctors tho.

How long have you ago did u have ur surgery? Are you happy with the results?

hi! i'm new here.
i've been considering getting revision rhinoplasty for awhile. i did my nose in korea previously but at that time i didn't want a dramatic result. now, i've come to think that i'm ready for something more dramatic. i'm fully asian but i don't really look like it, so i'm thinking of going one step further by enhancing my looks to be more caucasian. i read thru the thread and visited dr wang's site. i like his results but i'm wondering if any members know whether he does glabella augmentation, or any other dr who specializes in nose and glabella augmentation? the only dr i saw so far was posted in another thread http://www.veriteclinic.com/voice/03.html
i want to achieve a similar result.

I am assuming the glabella surgery is to make eye sockets??

That women looked better in her before tho lol in her after she doesnt even look Asian anymore!!

Can I ask... Why do you want to look more caucasian though? Are you mixed asian caucasian or Full asian?...

She said she is full Asian but doesn't look it. To the OP, can you post a pic?

That woman has a big old jutting forehead in the after. Looks like she got a forehead implant to create that anorexic looking eye sockets. That forehead is unstable, it's going to sag when she gets older.

not if they used cement glue to glue the silicone to her skull

Any peeps here from the UK thinking of getting theirs done in Korea? Decided I'll get mine done, and will start saving up. Has anyone heard of Destination Beauty in Thailand? I was thinking of doing it there but it's almost *too* cheap.

Also, can anyone recommend good doctors in Seoul who are good but aren't too expensive? Thanks! :smile:

Ouch, I'm really sorry. It has been only over 2 months for me.Almost 3 months now. I am happy with my results. but capsular contracture for twice sounds pretty scary. Did you have those two surgeries in Korea, too ?
I attached my 2 month post op picture. :smile:

U look good hun!! :smile:
Which dr did u go to?

Nah not in Korea, I had my surgery done locally.
3rd time lucky I guess.

I am from Uk going to s.korea! When are you planning on going?

Wow ur nose looks amazing! What did u have done and where did you go?

I love your skin too ^^ looks so soft and dewy!!

I went to Dr. Hong at BK. :smile: He is awesome.
Yeah, 3rd time lucky for you !!! I hope everything goes well with you !

Aww. thanks so much :smile:
I did nose augmentation with silicone, septal cartilage for nose tip, and hump removal, and cheekbone reduction and v-line surgery (square jaw reduction + chin augmentation) all from Dr. Hong at BK.
If you ever think of doing rhino or facial contouring, he is your guy. :smile: