BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I replaced my silicone implants a few months after the surgery. It's very easy to replace or remove.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing your story. What a shame, I have yet to hear of an American doctor who can successfully perform an asian rhinoplasty.

Just a question , when you did nose job before , the next time you wanted to do a procedure (say chin surgery)
do they make you to state that you have your nose done?
Will it affect it in any way?

Oh Bisousx really thanks alot for ur fast reply..
I just bk from Korea, I wasted my money to top up flight rush to Seoul look for jewelry dr for implant replacement. Dr advise me best to wait 6mths however if
I insist wanna replace he can do it for me but I'm Not comfortable with the manager Kim Bo Kyung who wants me to sign an agreement state that if any infection or Contracture jewelry clinic won't responsible for me.

I went seoul (Cheonan) also with my mum to acc her facelift + Upper n lower blepharoplasty with Eve plastic surgery Dr Chung so I seek for his advise, he say
Replacement is possible now but better to go bk jewelry since they r e one who did my nose.. He also mention best to wait 6mth. I left with no choice n decided to consult VIP clinic Dr lee, he keep pushing me for rib graft. He can't promise there won't be contracture if I wanna replace by silicone now. His consultant Joanne advise me to wait full 6mths so I now only can wait.

I did forehead fat graft to improve my 3D face profile lesser the high implant appearance n did an Alar lift with Dr Chung to reduce my upturned nose appearance becoz I have a v droopy alar.

May I know how long did u wait to replace ur implant? Like how many mths post ops? Did u went bk to e same dr? Do u swell badly after replacement ?

hi,

did anyone had their noses done by Dr Jung From Shimmian?
I would like to get some feed back pretty please?

Also i was recommended to get paranasal augmentation done because my paranasal area is very depressed which makes also gives me a protruding mouth and sunken nose. (let's just say my side view is aweful).

Have anyone done it? I a little scared on how it will turn out. I can't image when i smile i have won't i have lumps of fat/cartilage at my smile lines. Or some i read have a really stiff smile.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you. :biggrin:

Hi,

A newbie here been following this thread for sometime and read a lot of informative things here thanks everyone for their contribution. I find no reviews on Verite Clinic cause after seeing their results on the website I will like to contact the them but there isn't a mail link in English. Has anyone tried contacting them before? I may be to go down JP soon for this op. :smile:

I want to know too.
Singapore doctor told me if u replace for a lower one. High chance of silicon shifting down. As the cavity inside nose now is too big for a smaller implant. And silicon cant be fixed firmly there.

I did mine with Dr Jung. No worries. Paranasal augmentation is a small surgery. He did quite well on this.
But i dont think it can correct the protruding mouth though. It can only help to make ur nose not so sunken by small extent.

Basically there are two surgerical methods on paranasal augmention.
Method one:krmei.net/xm/UploadFiles_1002/201203/2012033017392831.jpg

This one is what dr jung performed. this one will make ur laught line not so obvious. But not much change to the nasal labial angle from the side view.

Method 2:
s2.sinaimg.cn/middle/4cc39ea0gb38565ebf311&690
U can see from the picture that ,the implant is inserted from the centre of the month, directly below the nose centre. This one can make ur nose not so sunken.
I believe this one is performed by o& young as well as VIP. that s why their patients showed great change from the side profile.

Dr Jung performed the first method. I dont think he performs 2nd method.

Hope this helps.

But I think Bisousx is replacing the silicon with rib. So I dont think there is an issue.
I have the same problem as u. My nose brige is not naturally especially at the radix.
Doctors told me that if replace with another silicon, the chance of shifting the silicon is very high.So the best is to replace with rib or gortex.

Hi greatnose..

Actually replace a lower implant with same length is okie.
If u want lower n shorter implant like me then there r some empty
Space for scar tissue to grow in this may result in more contracture
So jewelry clinic dr beck told me to add sec ear cartilage for lengthening
To Prevent tip contracted look more upturned. VIP clinic Dr Lee
n Eve plastic surgery recommend septal cartilage than ear cartilage.

All Dr want me wait full 6mth I will wait.. See how maybe I will juz remove without replacement.. If replacement is needed I will have no choice then..

I want to replace with shorter and lower implant like u do. Where will they add the ear/ septal cartilage?But I am still worried if the implant can be held there since there is empty space.

They will have to place cartilage at our tip to lengthen n prevent contracture result in upturned nose... Implant is quite impossible to shift unless poor placement by doctor. I won't consider Goretax coz replacement of implant cause
Scar tissue form so I will avoid Goretax since its pron to infection.

Aye, sorry, I'm a little confused by the pictures.
Let's see if I got it right.

Method 1 which is done by dr Jung, implant are placed under the corners of the nose? While method 2 implants is inserted directly below the nose centre.

Looking at the pictures and imagine with my head.seems like method 1 would change the side profile more since it lifts the depress folds. I already have a protruding mouth due to the folds. Wont it add to the protrusion?

Yes out the two methods correct. Normally protruding mouth comes with acute nasal labial angle. Method 2 is changing the nasal labial angle to greater than 90 degree.