BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I want her nose too! Hate my big fat nose. I was thinking of hopping onto the plane and going in september ..message me if ya interested

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan4me

How much you spend? Nose?

How long you stay in Korea ? Which hotel? Expensive?

Was there a lot of swell during recover periond? Remove of the stitches is the painful? ratio 1 to 10

Apologies for so many question cos I'm new in this forum and PS too :P

Thanks you

Cheers
Vanita :biggrin:

hi girls, wanted to post an update
had my surgery (nose/eyes/ears) today with dr. kao. just very swollen, bruising, and light bleeding. all is well. working hard icing myself.
i want to contribute back to what this forum has given me. while my memory is still fresh, ask your questions :smile:

Hello, no1209!
What did you get done to your nose?
And can you please keep us updated on the progress of your recovery? that is... at what point does your bruising and stuff look presentable..?
Thanks! I hope all goes well!

hey sorry to hear about tht. im surprised ur tip turned out bulbous with all the stuff the surgeon did. do u have any idea why your nose turned out that way? maybe the ear cartilage was too soft and not enough for the tip? do u plan on getting a revision?

hey hope ure recovery is going smoothly :smile: did u go with rib since dr. kao seems to specialize in it, and what did the surgeon specifically do to ure nose??

yup i am also dying to hear back from her, i was hoping to send her an email but dont kno her email. are u for sure going to consult with him?? i want to go as soon as i can, hopefully early next year.

I remembered theres a forummer that went to dr wang last month, is that her? me tooo also waiting to hear the good news from her! hoping everything goes just fine for her! :smile:

Who are you?!! You are pure girl power!! Loved your post!

Hi PPpeppeepers

I think u may need to wait for a few more months, some people will take 6 months plus

Which clinic you visit?

Hi arts are you back from seeing dr Wang yet?? Dying to hear about your experience !!!

I want to lock an appointment with dr Wang aswell, but am waiting for solid feed back from our fellow forrumers to give me the green lights and confidence to book my ticket. What are you planning on having done drose?