BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Thank you Kellyz. I'm looking for any surgeon who is good in asian nose revision or asian eye lid, the surgeon not necessarily be an asian Dr though.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, for those who have already had rhinoplasty, how long did it take for others to not notice you've had rhinoplasty? I haven't told anyone that I was going to get surgery and i don't want anyone to find out! I asked for a very natural looking nose (3mm silicone implant) with tiplasty. No alarpasty. Thanks!

Hi Jenny, I don't know how to PM photo I can email. Anyway ya I know goretex can shrink in Size. Skin thinning will show implant visibility of its contour at the side of our bridge.

Dermis fats bridge augmentation

Hi Anyone in this forum done Dermis fats on nasal bridge augmentation? Is it smooth & contour? Or is there Any uneveness & lumpiness? Pls kindly share...thank u!

Hi I am considering fat grafting on my nose bridge.

Dr did not agument my nose bridge very high. I use ear grafting for nose tip and he raise my nose bridge as well but not too high, so my nose tip look too pointy.

I am 3 weeks post-op. My tip is kind of pointy and and hope swelling can make my tip droop abit. Any advice? How long do you see your nose tip after ear grafting getting smaller and better?

Do you know how many mm your bridge was raised by? This will help. I'm almost 6 week post-op and my tip is also pointy and big. From what I've heard the tip swelling takes the longest to resolve. I'm really hoping that the tip will go down soon. I'm seriously really freaking out right now. Does anyone else have any input on when I can expect teh tip to get smaller?

Update on my surgery with Regen

Hey guys, I'm soon approaching my 6 week mark from my rhinoplasty at Regen. I will be posting a review of Regen thanks to past forumers who provided me with a lot of insight on this entire process.

I asked for a very natural, small nose with subtle changes. My nose was not that flat to begin with and I did not have big alars. My doctor did a a very slight osteomy due to a bump (not noticeable by the eye, but noticeable if you touched my nose) and inserted a 3mm silicone. I also had a tiplasty using septal cartilage.

Result: I really like my new nose. I freaked out the first three weeks cuz I thought it was too big for my face. I stopped looking like myself!! After three weeks, I started to look like myself again and started to calm down a little. After four weeks is when I started to like my nose and is when it started to look natural. My mom is a very critical person, and she thinks that my nose turned out really well (even better looking than celebrity noses)!

My biggest concern right now is the fact that my nose still seems a little too big. I wanted a REALLY small nose and I wonder if I should have gone for a 2mm implant instead. Does anyone have any insight on this? Also, the tip is too big as well. I want it to go down some more.

I apologize, but I will not be sending/posting pictures. I hope you will understand!

Overall, the service at Regen was great and my doctor was really good as well (at least for me).

Hi,
I think it depends on the individual, but from everything I've read, the worst of the swelling should go down within the first two weeks, and all of the swelling should be gone at six months to a year. A lot of people who take pictures after two weeks look amazing already. But as I understand, the swelling at the tip of your nose will take longer than the rest. I hope this helps... If you read some of the older posts on this thread or Asian Nose Job 1 and 2, and "best plastic surgery clinics in Korea" there are lots of helpful blogs people posted regarding their rhino recovery. I hope this helps :smile:

BTW, where are you getting it done? I'm going to Korea in Sept for my primary!