BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hiya,
Yeah, I think we're hosteling... J and I for certain want to hostel it up because we're cheapos... But there're apparently plenty of cheap places to book a room in Apgujeong.

It's still all up in the air... Do you have any thoughts on where to stay?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at that prison we talked about? Yes, just my dates will be different and I'll be consulting alone it looks. My friend is actually not even going to be in Korea then because she's moving for good again to go to school abroad! -___-"

Are you J??? O.o Dude.. I totally had no idea it was you.. lol.

What a bummer... But the places you're looking into all have English consultants right?

LOL yes! No clue you were referring to me as J hahaha I was wondering who you were talking about. I'm pretty sure and the doctors at least speak some English.

I got my primary rhinoplasty in NYC... Not thtpe right ps at all! I just got my revision this morning with another ps in NYC... What a different feeling. I am feeling so well compared to my first time. I praise God. I will keep u guys posted on a daily basis. The good news is my ps didn't have to takecartilage from my ear. I didn't want to do another trauma to another part of my face when not needed.
God bless!

What type of revision? My primary rhinoplasty was very unnatural... The bridge was way too tall and also did not fit my face at all.
You should very clear on what u would like to have done so the doctor and u won't have miscommunication. How long since you had a primary rhinoplasty?

Do lots of reading and hw.... I wish i did the first time around! Good luck and God bless!

Hi faithfully

I am scared as I keep changing my mind what to do every day. I dont know if I should have a revision to keep a little height on the bridge or complete implant removal and tip removal. I know I liked my pre-op nose more than my post op nose, because its a bit too high especially on the radix. But my pre-op nose was flatter, however it suits me better.

Would you recommend going to your suregon in new york. How much will he charge for revision.

I had my nose done 1.5 year ago. I have hated for about 9 months. I waited patiently to see results. I am worried if I have implant and tip removed to my old nose, I will be left with 'floppy' nose from the space that was created by implant. Do you know if this is true?

Hi guys

Is the hostel in the main city. Ideally I would like to be near to the surgery.

I have not booked my tickets yet as I dont know if I want to have revision in korea yet. Most likely I will end up going. And would prefer the company to get a second opinion about my nose.

It's four subway stops from ID hospital, which is near most of the plastic surgery clinics anyway.. and takes approximately 24 minutes.

Taking a taxi would take about the same time and would cost 8,100 KRW.

I don't know how far is too far for you, but it's 5.77 km from the sinsadong..

But there are plenty of affordable hotels closer to the plastic surgery area...

I believe the skin do stretch back to fit your original nose ...just like a pregnant woman and her belly. I just don't know if it takes a while or not?
I was in the same exact situation as you... I liked my preop nose slot better and hated 9 months of all. I waited patiently to see the rib absorbed but no...not really. The nose was still crooked and nostril were uneven. The worst part was that the bridge was so unnatural looking that you can tell exactly where the implant started. Ultimately I no longer looked like myself... Worst yet almost a worse version of myself! I was so Depressed for so long....
I just got my revision surgery today. I am at peace as the Ps knew what was wrong and agreed with the something. I also debated for awhile to remove everything or change impact and height. He recommend for me to have a lower implant (since the the previous ps had shave a bit of my bone). I had a flat bridge to begin with can't imagine to have flatter. So I spoke with my family and friends.... They agreed. I have no problem having my old face back which I think my nose suited me so well... I was being greedy! But I wasn't sure even if I removed everything ... Would my nose look the same. I would suggest you to get a copy of the operation report. So you know whats been done to you and also helpful if you go to different consultation.
I have yet to see my nose but i have faith in God. I did what I can do and rest is up to Him. My ps is dr edmund Kwan. I'll keep u up to date on my progress. Let me know if you have any questions.... U r not alone! Good luck

Hi I'm thinking of going Seoul for ps during second week of sept too.
Have not decide on which clinic yet.. Anyone wanna meet and go together? MSG me if you guys don't mind going with a guy :smile:

Ohh why did the previous doc shave part of your nose bone?? I don't see why if it was already flat..was it too wide?
And I'm sorry to hear about your first nose job! I'm sure you'll be happier this time around with the results.

I think he shaved my nasal bone to fit the rib and he also narrow it too. So I hope ur surgeon did not do any of that....if not, I believe u can go back to your original nose. Good luck and thx for the kinds words... I can't wait for the swelling to go down.... Day 1 done!