BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hi kkim
I'm sorry, I haven't activated my PM that day but I have now
I don't have kakaotalk but I have yahoo messgr, msn msgr, and google talk..do you have one of them?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Dr. Suh said I just need a simple revision to rasp down the bump. If its true that inserting a silicon can avoid any irregularity then I will ask his opinion about the implant for my revision as well. Hopefully it doesn't get more complicated than this...

Oh what a hassle..are you still in Korea??

Do you know if ear cartilage used for the nose tip can be used again for revision within a year?

My rib implant was from donor and I hated it. I didn't want to reuse it. My surgeon replaced it with silicone which looks so much more natural and much smaller. Overall day 11 ... My nose look so much better than my rib nose. My nostrils are no longer uneven! My surgeon didn't have to take any cartilage from my ear ( thank God). I read some horror story on a girl, her ear dud not heal well and now she has ear aches all the time! So I am grateful that there's no additional trauma!

I heard that you can reuse the rib and shave it down but I didn't like the way rib feels ... Very hard nose. My surgeon told me in few months my nose will be much more flexible!

For me, the silicone looks 100 % more natural for me. The rib implant...I can see exactly where the implant started. When I asked my first surgeon about it, he said he can just use filler to correct it.... So needless to say, picking a surgeon will increase your chance to not have to go thru revision. Please do your homework!

Yes I did.... He did a great job as my revision was complicated. Dr. Kwan was referred to me by dr Sherman who is another very well know ps in NYC.

I can't comment on his reviews from others but he did a great job on my nose. I think he was very pleased. However, I made sure I talked to him several times and bought my family in to talk to him too. So he understood very clearly what I asked for and tried his very best. He was honest about the difficulties but I trusted him. I am blessed that it turned out well and will provide more updates soon....

God bless!

I had a consultation with him back in march. I wasn't all the impressed with him and the Asian noses he did looked ok but I heard he handles many tough revision cases. However, he charges a lot for his work.

Make an appt... I think it was 300 for consultation fee but it's worth it to see if he is the right one.

Yeah... I know, right? Couldn't imagine it would be this complicated. I'm back home for more than 2 weeks already. There are 2 Iranian girls who had a nose job in their homeland at my work, their nose are so beautiful and it cost much cheaper comparing to Korea... I think Middle East doctors are quite good when it comes to nasal augmentation... Could be another choice for those who doesn't need an implant. Their doctor also gived out a guarantee for free revision if anything went wrong.

Glad that you're happy with your new nose! If its looking really good at day 11 then it will look even better in another few weeks!

Do you know what size or shape of silicone they used on your nose? I'm having septal cartilage for my tip and the doc said he recommended 1mm silicone to smooth out the shaving.

Were you a little concerned about the silicone being infected or the chance of extrusion?

Hi kitchikan ,would u mind to share ur picture with me

Hi kain ,would u mind send me ur b/a picture to my email aafudjuhadi@ yahoo.com
Thanks

Soo your revision will be free of charge? All you have to do now is take some more time off work, pay for flight and hotel..
I wonder if all this would've been avoided if you opted for an implant or maybe different clinic.

Oh but their area of expertise is in "Greek" type noses, not sure about Asians with humps..