BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi dank u , but I'm just not really satisfied with my nose o think it a lil big comsider dat I hav a small face , I tried to look for before n after pics but after of them r like can't be seen somehow , do you mind to send me a before n after pic ? U can pm me

I don't think you'd want to see a before/after pic of a dude. :biggrin:

Lol er ok . Man I forgot to cover up myself in the pic lol I see ppl cover up their eyes I'm just so careless . Didn't think About it , n now everyone noes I want to get a nose lol awesome 

Nothing to be ashamed of. You're already an attractive girl, and it's only natural to want to get better. Not to add, it's a personal choice and your freedom to do whatever you want w/ your face. Don't be embarrassed. Nice to meet you. :smile:

I agree with u . But I'm just not someone who like to put my pic in public lol

image-2110347831.jpg

Here is the pic :smile:

Hey nosejob,

Good point, I have weighed up the opportunity costs between my current nose and the expected (fixed look your referring to) and I definitely think that I can benefit more from the rib rhino, with that said I think that not everyone is a good candidate. For example to all the girls out there who have a beautifully charming smile- a rib rhino could possible take that natural charm away, luckily I have a really ugly smile. In photos I usually try to only slightly smile with my mouth closed, cause I look kinda...how would one say this... Over expressed perhaps? When I smile it kinda looks too happy, nose stretches out and moves all over the place with varied expressions. I definitely DON'T have a nice smile so I guess this nose job will ease up my look so i don't look too comical. I've thought about the synthetic looking consequences but I'm pretty sure I want this and if it turns out disastrous ill probably have it reversed- I'm just trying to accept all the consequences before they happen. I don't want to set myself up for a let down!

And your nose does it really look fake? Do you mind sending me before n after- I would've thought that using autologous material it would result in a natural appearance? I thought that artificial implants like silicone is what makes it look plastic and Michael Jackson like. Looking at photos... I might get granny lips from the paranasal so I'm thinking about temp restyline to plump it out- for the holidays :biggrin:.... I know a lot of procedures huh? Lol I'm up for it and as long as I looked balanced ill be the happiest girl ever, but really us girls can whack on make up and eye shadow to look like a million bucks. Aww now I can't wait for my surgery.... Please! Please! Give me honest feedback and tell me I look like the cat lady if I overdo it in plastic valley :P... Cause looking at all my procedures it does freak me out a little :s

28 days to go!

You are gorgeous!!!!!!!

If u want nosejob that's really up to you but I would think alar plasty and that's it, your nostrils are part of the genetic traits of an average Asian consider yourself the normal majority. Your still really pretty.

It will be for a while and later a little less. Even though I have my implant taken out 2 years ago, my nose still will run on certain days (never experience such before surgery) and the nose could be sensitive meaning that too much in the sun, my tip would swell up because i still have septal in the tip. As some people say, once you "touch" the nose, it is not the same as before.

Hi! Thanks for answering me! Why did you have the implant taken out? How long did you have it in for?

It's strange, because my nose doesn't look fake in pictures, but in person, I think it's unsuitably too long for my face. All my before/after pics are in my cosmetic surgery binder and they're actual print pictures, so I'd have to scan and email them to you later this week, please be patient. Thank you. I can't stress how important it is to have the nose be a good fit for your face, or no matter what kind of material you use, it'll be a noticeable nose job, and not everyone prefers that look.

When are you thinking about going? I presume you're considering rib cartilage rhinoplasty? I'm a guy here as well. Will definitely be going mid June of next year.

I'm either going to make a trip sometime by the end of this year for consultation or Feb 2013 and onward. I love Korea, and last summer was such a good time, I'm definitely going to go back frequently. I've met and made a few friends that I'd like to visit, in fact, I'm even thinking about moving to Seoul. The people are genuinely nice and some very helpful. Korean food has been something I've loved since I grew up around ktown in LA. The nightlife is awesome, because the city is always active and some parts are nocturnal. Anyway, I just really like the place and would love to visit time and time again. I could go on forever... Oh shoot...KOREAN FOOD IS MOUTHWATERING DELISH! Bugolgi, kalbi, BBQ seafood pancakes, lettuce wraps, soybean paste sauce... I looooove the marinated beef..it's just really goood man..really darn good..

First pic shows the unnatural(very strange looking) curve of the nose. Please note that these pics were taken with a webcam, so it's bad quality, but also remember that my nose looks good in pictures. Left angled photo of face. The illustration shows an X by my current nose shape, and a CHECK by the desired nose shape.

Second pic is how the length does not match my face, and again, it may look good in the picture, but unless you want others to notice your Pinocchio nose, I recommend balancing it with your features. Right lateral close-up of face.

Keep in mind that photos and real life impressions are totally different. The angling of your face, the lighting of the environment you're in, makeup, etc.. All matter when it comes to how your face looks as a whole. And because my nose is too long for my face, it looks "fixed". For guys who're looking to undergo rhinoplasty, bear in mind that women have the luxury of make up, which can camouflage almost anything on their face. For us(men), it's what you see is what you get, unless you're the type that do put on cover up, and if that's the case you've got nothing to worry about.