BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

OMG .. OMG .. How horrible they are .. I can feel your pain :hugs:Thanks for sharing your exp... have you try consult with other clinics how to fix it ? Good luck and all the best..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ destiny1682: Sorry for your case..., how they solve the problem very unprofessional
Wish your nose will be success this time
I did consult with Dr. Suh from JW. He advice for my case is increase 3mm bridge, and repair tiplasty (smaller) . Using my nose’s cartilage together with silicon. Anyone also use yourself nose’s cartilage for nose job, please give some inf . many thanks in advance

do they really take out 3 inch of rib? from my consultation it seems like the scar is only a few cm long i hadn't reaize that much cartilage is removed

Aiiiiiii. The more I research, the more confused I become. I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon here in Los Angeles just to see what he would recommend. He strongly recommended the L-shaped silicon. But after reading all the posts about the high risks involved with L-shaped silicons, I feel paranoid that doctors really don't care about long-term effects.

With my own research, for now, I am leaning towards I-silicone with ear cartilage graft for the tip. I read one post about using ear cartilage for the nose bridge as well? I didn't know this was a possibility. Does anyone know more about this?

Hey Kim, JW is at the top of my list of clinics I'm considering for nose augmentation and tip plasty. May I ask what method you chose / was recommended to you by Dr. Suh? He is the doctor I'll likely work with if I end up choosing JW.

I am angeline. I had nose operation in Shenzhen 1 year ago.
I used silicon but bridge looking fake.
So I want to have a operation again in Korea and used other material.
How about used rib cartilage?
Will it be more natural shape than silicon?

I saw Banobagi hospital web site. They have pretty photo but I don’t know which material they used.
Silicon or rib cartilage used?

Anyone have operation in Banobagi before?

I opted out of augmentation and only did a tiplasty. A surgeon in my home time recommended tiplasty and alarplasty, but when I got to Korea, two of the three surgeons recommended just tiplasty. I ended up going to JW because I really liked dr. Suh. Good luck to you :smile:

Some places use "soft silicon" not sure if that's different from silicon but if you use rib, i imagine your nose would be really hard. I had soft silicon implant and I still feel a difference when I kiss someone and bump noses. Mines so much harder lol