BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

hello everyone, I'm new to this forum but I've been following on and off for awhile now. I just wanted to contribute a little to you guys as well as get some advice. I have had 2 rhinoplasties done so far, both which have been unsuccessful. The first one was done in China using gortex and ear cartilage. The gortex was protruding causing a white mark on the tip so I a revision done at banobagi. I had also had a mandible reduction as well as fat injection on my cheeks done at the same time. Dr. Lee at banobagi did the nose revision and fat injection, both which I do not recommend going him to. He used silicone for my nose and ear cartilage for tip. Right now my nose is upturned with an odd shape. The ear cartilage he used for tip is starting to come off! Now I need another revision done and I'm debating between Dr. Wang Ting in China or VIP for rib rhino. I do read chinese, and I have read some reviews regarding dr. wang ting on chinese websites which have been fairly good. However, I do not know of anyone personally who has gone to dr. wang. If you guys know of anything, please share. If there aren't any bad reviews on dr. wang I think I'm going to go there during summer.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I understood you the first time so I don't understand why you wrote this... I explained why I called my rhino a tiplasty, but I didn't think your comment needed explaining.

Like I said, good luck to you! Even if you have high hopes for JW, just be sure to check out a few other places before making any decisions. Aside from surgery, I hope you have a great time in Korea. I shamelessly roamed all over Seoul, doing all the touristy things with a mask on and no one ever blinked!

Woooow! Good luck to you! I don't know where you're going for surgery, but if you consult any clinics in apgujeong (by the apgujeong subway station), any pharmacy in that neighborhood will have pumpkin juice. If I remember correctly, pharmacies in korea have a green first aid cross. Cheers and good luck!!!

i was debating between going to dr.wang in china or vip. however vip is so unprofessional and dr.wang is much more my style. im still in the process of saving up and trying to convince my sisters to come with me. however it would be great if i could hear or read of someone who had a personal account with dr.wang, it would ease alot of the worries that i have. if u do happen to consult with him i would love to hear how it goes. by the way it is impossible for an surgeon to not have any dissatisfied patients. most will have a good amount of good reviews and there will be some that are bad. however it is how the surgeon deals with it that matters. juss a tip.

KKim,

Don't mind sharing ur b/a pic ? u can cover up everything, just a tip only :P

bcoz I want to have only tiplasty. But wondering how it will look like w/o highering the bridge... do u have high bridge? that's why u only need to do tip ?

That's true about what you said regarding every surgeon having dissatisfied patients. But so far out of all the things i've read regarding dr. wang are pretty good. i have messaged him a few times with pics and everything and his assistants and him both responded. when are you planning on going? i'll updated how things go when i do go consult him during summer. it's just difficult deciding because i don't want to have to go back and forth between china and korea.

Hi, I went to banobagi for a revision rhino last year and the results are horrible! my nose could not be any worse. the shape is awkward, and it's upturned. i used silicone and ear cartilage and now the ear cartilage at the tip is starting to poke out at the bottom. it feels like he didn't sow it on properly. even the translators there said dr. lee at banobagi isn't the best nose surgeon. if you're planning on getting revision rhino i do not recommend him at all. maybe for primary, but based off of my experience, i wouldn't recommend him to anyone

Congrats on your upcoming adventure! You will not need all that bio-oil hahaha, how long are you planning on staying again ;o

My nose was relatively tall so I didn't use an implant... Although, looking at my results I can see how an implant could have been better. Still, I don't think it's worth the risk. PM me your email. I'll send it to you :smile:

check it out at "Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea" thread... a lot of members will be going on Dec... How i wish i can join them.. Best of luck to u.. :cool:

PM sent.. thank u so much..
Lucky u have tall nose, Dr only suggested u for tiplasty or ur own choice just to have tiplasty only ? My bridge is not very flat but not high enough too. I'm sure they will recommend me to have implant. I don't want any implant le (possibility of skin thinning issue or silicon protrude etc etc.. )
If not implant then go for rib cartilage .. OMG :nuts::nuts:.. that's more worse ... I don't even dare to see when the nurse taking out small amount of blood for blood test... :panic::panic:
really squeeze my courage out to max to have done for eyelids n nose.. big bravo to those who have much courage to go thru major ps like jaw surgery,zygoma reduction/ mandible reduction....
any other options available for nose.. ? :confused1::confused1: