BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Really looking forward to your next posts! Have a safe trip to Dalian!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just promise you'll keep in touch!:smile: We're cheering for you!

Hey I noticed that you did your nose back in 2010 with Banobagi and you were quite happy with it. Whats the reason you want to revise your nose with Dr Wang?

Ah, yeah I was redirected there too! I thought that WAS the forum and you just had to know what to click in order to access it properly lol. No wonder I was so confused about the "layout"

perfectly said. i will pray that you have a safe trip to and from. the best of luck to you :smile: can't wait to hear about your experience! i've been interested in dr.wang for quite a long time!

if it sends you to a different site juss click the back button multiple times and it should bring you back to the forum. sorry for the delay with the email, but i sent it so have a look.

I've been a silent reader until now. Last August I used Dr Hong @ BK Dong Yang after stellar results shown by Dan4Me. I originally thought that I needed an implant to achieve the height but Dr Hong suggested for my face that I should shave down the sides to make it more narrow, and tiplasty using my own nose cartilarge. I am half asian half white and he said my skin texture is more cacasian so he would be nervous putting a big implant in as over time it might wear down the skin. I agreed with him and choose to have that procedure done. I was very happy with the results after 6 months of the surgery. I liked my profile side to side but then became a little bit obsessed of getting my nose higher even w the warning of the skin texture being a tad thin. I decided to head back to BK and spoke w DrHong who said that it would be safe to have a 2mm Silicone inplant w Ear Cartilage but he will not go any higher. I wanted to say that there might not be many BK Dong Yang fans out there. But I have been nothing but impressed at the level of communication from their English staff, Dr Hong and his knowledge/non pushy attitude. (he was always giving me the bare minimum to get done- no pushy sales tactics) and there recovery program. I am in Korea right now and had my revision with Silicone implant done 2 days ago so if anyone would like to see before/after pics I have them from the 1st surgery and am looking forward to getting my cast off to see the revision results. I had minimal pain, and only a little bit of swelling and I feel like I can already walk around normally. My 1st sugery w Dr Hong he had performed open surgery. This time he performed closed surgery to avoid reopening the scar- which I really appriciated.

I am in recovery mode from now until March 7th if anyone would like to meet up! :smile:

Hey! I am in korea now too if u want to meet my kktalk is JHLT1989

:smile:

Hey fashionplastic, thanks for sharing your experience. Do you mind sharing your B&A pictures with me? My email is [email protected]

We most definitely will be tuning in for your posts! Good luck!

Yeah, it's a shame though that Shimmian's reputation is being tarnished by some trainee..If you want to have it done, better go to the original source instead!

lol! I thought the same thing too, but then thought that no plastic surgery clinic would use that as a home page..don't know if it's just a bad reconnect, or server issues, or maybe even a malware..