BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

I think that the actual consultation will take around an hour or so. But with "busy" clinics, the doctor may send you off in a hurry just to get more patients in.

@chris alexander is right, you have to give yourself some time in between PLUS add in the waiting time to see the doctor. I wonder if tehy have some sort of numbering system. If they do, then I'd fill a form out, get my number, move on to the next and then come back for it after.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi kisskissbang

yes I will definitely follow your advice, and get as much info before consultation to get a better feel of potential discount, and use it as a leverage.

well, I have to admit, that I am quite used to bargaining but for surgery procedures, this will be a first time ;) it is like going to the market and buy some fruits and vegetables :roflmfao:

by the way, hope your mum's results are great ;)

fingers crossed for your surgery :smile:

hi cheon,

yeah for the "numbering system", that would be more convenient to get a better idea of timing and enable us to be more effective on our busy busy busy consultation day in order to max the consultations. :cool:
we will still have to be careful as the timing for each consult is different and will depend on the number of procedures and questions asked, but it will give us more info in order to anticipate :smile:hope someone will tell us if clinics use this system.;)

How did your sugeries go?

Hi avagoddess

yes, it is what I have also read through the forum, it also makes senses as it is a "foreign" material though organic. it also seems that fewer and fewer clinics use it, owing to these drawbacks.

I am also considering rib rhinoplasty and have been told to avoid donated rib, let alone the idea of its origin :sweatdrop:

hi lavenderspice,

I am really amazed by the before after photos of Dr wang. He was initially in my list, but as I could not find enough reviews, I decided to focus on korea.

Will you go to Dr Wang?

Good to hear from you and thanks for posting your consultations reviews. Thought you left us! I know what you mean by Jewelry having the same outcome for every patient. Someone posted pictures of Jewelry PS side by side and all the girls looked the same in the end. That's one of the reasons that I am not going to a consult with them.
What you said about Cinderella Clinic was surprising about how their pictures weren't impressive and how the work done on the consultants weren't WOW as well. The pictures on their website look good and that's why I booked a consult with them, but then again they all looked photoshopped. I guess I will be the judge of that when I am finally in Korea.

Also, thanks for posting about the bargaining you did. All you said were a 5 words and you instantly got the price down. Though I am not going to pick the clinic due to the cheapest pricing, money still DOES play a role.

Good luck on your surgery!!! I'm sure you'll be fine. JW is known and reputable. Keep us posted. And if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me your kakao talk

hey good luck with your surgery tomorrow! jw is a well known and reputable clinic so im sure your surgery will be a success, looking forward to hearing about your results :smile:

i plan on going to him hopefully in the fall/winter time, but nothing is set in stone yet as i haven't booked any flights.

hi taeyang123,

I remember you were quite interested in Dr Wang from the beginning, and were in contact with some forumers who intended to consult him.
Did you have any feedback so far? :smile:

I know right. I can't imagine how hard it would be to have to wait for hours for every clinic. I have a few I'm interested in but I want to see them all. I know it's not practical but the reviews here are all subjective in nature and are tend to be biased based on personal preferences ,both character and in style. We're just left here to keep on guessing until we finally get there. I really can't wait to go!