BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Yeah cheon, I totally agree :smile:
the more reviews I read, the more confusing it is..... let alone potential "fake" review if any. it can drive us crazy sometimes :smile: like you feel going back to square zero....
Waiting for hours would be a real torture :sweatdrop:
when do you plan to go to South Korea?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. I'm just taking down notes to see if there is a consistent trend going on, so far BK one of the worst reps here, but I don't know if they are all true. And ITEM seem to have "advertisers" here as well. I've read one person say that April is the best time to go, but I don't think that I'll be able to save up enough money to stay there for 2-3 weeks. I think a more realistic month would be in june. I definitely can't prioritize an aesthetic procedure over more "serious" matters so I'm just taking things slow on this one. :smile: How about you?

I also have the same opinion regarding BK, item :smile: do you know what you want to enhance? I mean what kind of procedures you are planning?
me? I have booked my tickets for may, so I really feel the pressure increasing :smile:

Good for you! I could go a little earlier but I just had some unforseen emergency spendings. So yeah, that sucks. I really want to have my nose fixed, have the bridged increased and fix my tip. I wanted to do my eyes, but I my associates keep on saying that I have cute eyes so I don't know if I'd change it or not. Just want it a little bigger. Maybe even have my jaw trimmed down a bit. It all depends on how much I save. LOL. You?

well , then you will have more time to read reviews and choose carefully your clinics LOL

me? my nose is short and a bit upturned and I have protruded mouth so I will either do genioplasty to "compensate" or go with two jaw... it will depend on the face to face consultation... though I am a little scared :sweatdrop:

Hello I will visit Korea during summer vacation ;) I am korean who live in USA
If u guys need some help about translator or surgery , I would love to help u guys
Thank u
Hyunhwalee @my.unt.edu
Or kakao talk that is free messenger app on smart phone Id 214lovelyhannah

Hi multitess,

Have you already chosen a doctor for your rhinoplasty?
I'm debating between Seoul or LA and my first consultation in LA did not leave me with a good impression at all.

Do you know if the VIP in Los Angeles is the same as the one in Seoul?

Hi Angelineme,

I have been considering of doing NJ with Dr. Jung since he seems to be the expertise in this field. I had been doing some research and somehow there were blog post and also some negative talks in the forum about the doctor as well the clinic being pushy in selling and using unsanitized equipment. May I know why you were so sure or decided to go for this doc? I really want to hear from someone who have had experience with the clinic.

Hi everyone!

I'm planing to get rhinoplasty and probably vline done in kore on august. I'm really into view clinic and id hospital. Has any of you tried consulting with them? I heard view clinic is very popular for locals. Anyway, I appreciate it if you could give me some insights on the clinics. Thank you :smile:

Hi Joyousbaby,

Recently joined the forum and am planning on getting rhinoplasty in mid April. Did you happen to have any consultations in Seoul?

Also, how did it feel with the local anesthesia? That is my primary fear during the rhinoplasty and it'd be great if you could provide me with some feedback?

Hello!! I actually went in for a consultation with Dr. Bang at VPL. Who did you have your consultation with?
I personally did not have a good feeling with them and felt that the doctor wasn't really in tune with my wants. Also, for a plastic surgery clinic in Los Angeles, I could not find any information on them. The website also has no b&a pictures.
Have you been to other surgeons in the LA area??

I am here for a reason, i did my rhinoplasty from a well known surgeon in Kuala Lumpur in 2009 and i am so unhappy with the outcome..
from Jackie Chan nose now i had Penelope nose... please refer to http://movies.about.com/od/penelope/a/penelope021508.htm

I need to fix my nose, i dont have much money but then hate the comments about my nose already..anyway i heard that there are good nose surgeon in Singapore. Anyone knows where?

Hello everyone! I recently joined the forum and am researching different surgeons.

I am planning on enhancing my nose bridge and making my tip a little smaller and possibly shaving a little bit of my nose bridge. Has anyone had any consultations with other PS in the LA/OC area? I have a consult with Dr. Charles Lee and Dr. Kenneth Kim, this week.

If I can't find one I like by the end of March, I am planning on going to Seoul mid-April for some consults and then surgery.
If anyone has any information regarding Seoul clinics that would be really great as well.