BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, belindar,
on Chinese forums "Hong Fen Bao Bao" 红粉宝宝, there are a few bad reviews about Dr. Jung from Shimmian, the most serious one is that one woman complained that not only her nose was not well done, one of her nostril can not breathe, even after two months of surgery (she had posted her pictures on the forum so it appears to be a true story). whereas all information concerned with the skill of O & Young 's doctor 吴荣焕 is positive. however, there are a dozen or so who had consulted or either had surgery on O & Young suggested that the service is not sufficiant and a chinese translator there is not kind enough to treat patients, and 吴荣焕 himself is kinda arrogant and stick to his own view of beauty. for example, there was one girl who doesn't like the popular korean nose tip (she considers the typical korean type nose tip is somewhat upwards and looks a little piggy) and insisted to have her nose tip lengthened to cover her nostril. but after surgery she still finds her nose tip can't cover her nostril.

Hi bobby,

I am planning on going to Korea next year maybe April after I graduate or June after I write my licensing exam. :smile: I hope we could go the same time as I need a buddy for this. I really want to get my nose done.

Have you narrowed down your choices? Also what are you looking to get done to your nose?

Hi bobby and broken! I'm also from Canada and I also plan to go to Korea next spring/summer, most likely at the end of April.

I had V-Line done in Korea about four years ago; I'm heading back to get eyelid surgery (most likely non-incisional), primary rhinoplasty (bridge implant with tip plasty, maybe alar reduction) and possibly a V-lifting procedure of some sort. I'll most likely aim to get all procedures done at the same clinic--considering Pitangui, TLPS, and Banobagi so far.

Aww it must suck not to have done all that on your first go! Yes I'm looking to get bridge augmentation and tip work done and hopefully nothing else as I don't think I need alar reduction or an osteotomy (but I've seen cases where people with low thin nasal bridges still get one..meant for wide bones or if there is a bump). I'm still in my research phase, not going to one of those many "factories."

Naw, it's not so bad--I really rushed into the V-line. I'm glad I had the experience and now have time to plan this trip more carefully.

I'm in my research phase too! I'll be emailing a lot of clinics soon, so I'll let you know what they quote me for those procedures.

I'm sure you'll get a discount too. What's your budget for each procedure?

Hello bobby and nonedible. I'm considering Pitangui so far as well. I am still researching but I already know what to get. I want to get alar and tip plasty. I'm hoping I won't need a bridge implant - ear cartilage preferred- but if needed I will get one.

My friend lives in Korea, I will ask her to come to the consultations with me. My budget for implant and tip work using ear/septal cartilage is 4k max, although I'm sure the average cost of this procedure is less than 4k at most clinics (excluding rib rhino or extra stuff done to your nose). If worse comes to worst I will go to the clinic my friend had hers done, at least I will get a good price and I'm sure they'll be able to deliver on results as my friend's results are pretty dramatic and she only did the basic implant and tip work.

Accommodations, food and flight are separate expenses.

Hmm, if I end up going to Pitangui or another clinic that has a reliable in-house translator, I don't think I'll hire a separate translator. Don't want to risk jacking up the price from commission.

In terms of price.. I'm hoping to get rhinoplasty (bridge + tip) for around $3000-$4000, up to $5000 maximum if alarplasty is included. Double eyelid (non-incisional) up to $1500, but as for the thread lifting V-line (non-surgical)... I have no idea how much that costs. $1000? (If anyone knows, please share!) I'm not even exactly sure how the procedure works; a lot of the clinics have vague or differing descriptions. So I gotta look into that more.

Ah, that sounds like a good plan. Would you be able to share which clinic your friend went to?

I'll ask her again! Last year around when I was emailing for quotes I got 2.5-3mil krw at most places for implant and tip work. Also got back some ridiculous prices like 6mil krw for the same procedure. I wonder how much prices have increased..