BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O god now I'm extra paranoid about going under anaesthesia. Feeling pain during surgery and not being able to say anything is a secret fear of mine lol. I've always thought that for rib you had to be under general anaesthesia. If you do get around to asking him about the nose narrowing I would love to know what he says :smile: by now has you nose 100 percent recovered? Has it completely deswelled by now? (tip wise)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

you dont have to worry if you have an good anesthesiologist :smile: this usually only happens if they underestimate how much you need or they use a bad quality anesthesia on you. I had that problem where i could literally feel the pressure when they were shoving my nose implant into me and i remembered yelling when they cut into me to implant my chin because i could feel it. This was in Thailand btw :S When i eventually went back to Australia to do surgery i never had any such problems. It was like waking up in a dream lol. Im sure if you are looking to get work done in korea and go to a good surgeon you won't experience anything like that. Their medical technology is more advanced than the west when it comes to plastic surgery.

Anesthesiologist will usually count after they start the injection. A good one will always knock you out at the 7th count. So count in your head, and if you manage to count to 10...hope for the best!

yeah thats definitely a rational fear, but like I said, with dr wang i did nto have that issue at all. surgery went as smooth as it could have with no general but it might as well have been, because i didn wake up or anything.

tip deswelling from what i hear, is a very very long process. I don't even think tips are completely deswelled after one year, many doctors report changes in tips for years to come which is why i usually recommend for people to go a little bulbous in their tips because of how it might potentially look 10 years from now. noses that start off really thin in the tip after an operatio usually end up too thin a decade after

:lol:So make sure you squeeze what you want to say in that remaining 3 seconds!:lol:

Hello, do you all go to Korea for PS?
I always wanted to but it was out of my budget... Found a doctor in Vietnam who learnt korean ps techniques in Seoul so i went to him.. Half the price. hehe..
Thinking of going back for lateral canthoplasty cuz he gives me discount as a returned customer.

Please share with me too : ) Thank you

I did my nose wing reduction before. My nostrils are even but my wings are little uneven
can see it quite obvious when you are smiling : '( (I did non-incision method)

Plan to go to Korea for revision, incision method now. Even if incision can have a chance of getting an uneven nose?!
As I plan to remove soft tissue on my tip too. You know if it makes your nostrils bigger? what are the cause of uneven Please suggest

Hi, has anyone gone to item plastic surgery from here? It looks like they have arrangements made in Sg n provide info on accommodation etc.. But the consultant Elaine I talk to takes a long time to get back to me..