BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

[FONT=&quot]I’ve been receiving a few questions in PMs. I wanted to address the questions in public so that those that are curious can take advantage of the information as well. Also, take a look at my posting history because a lot of the answers to the questions are sometimes addressed there as well. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]yes my nose did change dramatically. My tip issue, which my first doctor attempted to address but wasn’t successfully able to, was refined by dr. wang. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]around 7500USD for a revision about a year ago[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nose is a lot more flexible than it was after my primary especially side to side. I can kind of do the pig nose thing, not as much as I was able to when my nose was completely virgin but definitely more than after my primary. Keep in mind I am not even one year out of my surgery yet. I still have micro swelling which probably is still stiffening things up. Its very likely that my nose will become more flexible later. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nose: bridge, tip work, what I needed most was the tip work though
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]it is harder than my natural nose and less flexible(in the piggish way) but mmuch more compliant than my primary nose. im still swollen since it hasn’t been a year out yet.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not going to wang for my primary. My first rhino was a waste of time, energy, and money. also, at first it was a little tough navigating into China. I had issues with my visa and issues with communicating with the locals because unforutnately i arrived at a time when their office was closed. make sure you plan things out very carefully because you dont want to be stuck in china in that kind of weather not knowing the language.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]be exact. He has a morphing tool that he will use to work with your expected result, hes on the cautious side and will say he will not be able to promise what is shown in pixels, but it at least gives a ballpark measuremet of where you want to be. Figure out what materials you want to use because he uses several different kinds. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He states that the tips that are defined in pictures often look more dramatic in person, which is a fair assessment. 2D often fattens things up, what looks skinny or thin in person, is fattened up when pressed into a 2d visual so keep this in mind if you decide to go really thin, because noses that look thin in pictures look even THINNER in real life, possibly even too thin.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also keep in mind that rhino noses especially in the tips tend to get thinner and thinner as you age so a tip that starts off perfectly thin right now might end up being too thin a decade from now
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His English isn’t perfect but its better than that of any other foreign doctor ive been to. He also has someone in his office named Brigette who also has great English.[/FONT]

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful! I'm VietNamese but I can't believe plastic surgery in Vietnam. Too bad, and had more accident.
With plastic surgery, you shouldn't save money. If you don't have enough money now, you can wait more times. Make sure you can did plastic surgery with best clinic and best doctor

How is your result? i am looking forward to hearing from you your trip :smile:

When is the earliest I can go for revision? I am almost 7 weeks post-primary and I am already thinking of getting a revision.

All I wanted was to correct my short nose by making the nasolabial angle closer to 90 degrees, and fixing my bulbous tip. I was happy with my bridge and my alars.Half of the doctors I consulted said that my bridge was high enough and also half said no need for alar reduction. But in the end, I went with a doctor that suggested both. So now I have a 3.5mm silicone implant and it makes my bridge too high. It looks unnatural for my face. And looking at some mirrors, the sides of my nose look pinched. I'm not sure if that is because my tip is still swollen, so the sides look pinched. I hope so.

Anyway, my revision doc should hopefully have some sort of computer simulation to avoid any miscommunication. And I doubt it will be in Korea. From my experience, consultations in Korea seem rushed. 10- 20 minutes of consultation is not enough.

I agree! I had read somewhere that in Vietnam a surgeon unfortunately had a patient die. However, the shocking thing is that he apparently disposed of her body in a river, and her family is still looking for her. That is so tragic!

earliest surgeons will recommend is 6 months. Your still experiencing swelling even tho it may not seem that way to you. But its better to wait 1 year before you attempt a revision Hrmm i wonder if its possible to undo an alar reduction tho cos its not as simple as removing an implant since the tissue has already been excised. where in korea are you planning to go

Your news is really truth! Until now, all most women in Viet Nam so scare and don't believe in plastic surgery in Viet Nam.
And I agree to pay more money and decided go to Korea to do nose job

i have a question. If i catch a cold/running nose/blocked nose during my healing period or just right after the rhinoplasty surgery, can i still use tissue to clean and blow my nose?

i learnt that we are supposed to sleep elevated facing the ceiling position after surgery, how many days must we sleep in this position? as i'm more comfortable sleeping sideways with my face and body at the side.

hehe u have the same problem as me. i sleep on my sides too. what i do is i sleep elevated facing the ceiling but i tilt my head to the side a littttle for more comfort. After 2 weeks of removing the cast it should be fine to sleep on the side. its what i did.

u can use tissue to clean and blow your nose but be gentle and don't blow hard. You will probably see a bit of superficial bleeding but that's fine. Also after your nose job there's this blood dissolving liquid u can use to clean around your nose. Also helps for better breathing. Ill let you know when i remember the name

Where did you end up getting your nose surgery from? I also want to get the diced cartilage but it seems like Aone is the only one who offers it?